Four-Star Welsh Lakeside Hotel & Spa
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa • Powys, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£149) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double Room (Garden View)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Five-Course Dinner Each in AA Rosette-Winning Tower Restaurant
- Glass of Prosecco Each and Gold Dusted Handmade Truffles
- Voucher Booklet for Activities and Spa Treatments
Fairy tale landscapes are often filled with gothic towers, towering mountains, and shimmering lakes. This Escape to Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa offers all these things and more, where you can let your hair down in a property that is part of the Welsh Rarebits 'Hotels of Distinction' Collection.
An overnight stay for two is £149 (up to a £254.90 value); or, for a two-night stay for two pay £199 (up to a £408.90 value). On arrival you'll be treated to gold dusted handmade truffles and a glass of prosecco each; slip into your luxurious Garden View room to find a booklet filled with discount-and-contribution vouchers to be used towards a variety of treats—including the likes of spa treatments, afternoon tea, and local activities such as fly fishing. Priceless, however, is the romantic and dramatic view directly outside the hotel's windows of the magnificent neighbouring Victorian dam and reservoir, with its Gothic styled straining tower set against the Berwyn Mountains.
In the AA-Rosette awarded restaurant overlooking the lake, your five-course dinner will be served. Made with only the finest local produce where available—such as fish from Pwlhelli, Welsh beef from Bala, and Lake Vyrnwy lamb—the seasonally-changing menu is the perfect companion to the enchanting landscape. In the evening you can choose the sophistication of the cocktail bar, or for something a bit more authentic, the tavern bar. A taste of Wales greets you each morning with a full Welsh breakfast—a mouthwatering way to start the day.
And if you feel like you need to get in to the great outdoors after savouring a taste of Wales, the surrounding 24,000 acre estate offers activities such as canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, and tennis. The nearby Snowdonia National Park, the largest in Wales, offers even more breathtaking views and also the highest point in the British Isles outside of Scotland: Powis Castle and the Centre of Alternative Technology are also a short drive away, and make for fantastic days out. On your return, unwind in the Thermal Suite and Spa (entry is charged at £10 per person).
• There is a £20 supplement for a Saturday night stay.
• Guests will stay in a Garden View room—upgrades are available directly with the hotel.
• Dogs are welcome for an additional £15 a night—complimentary heated kennels are available.
• Children under 16 are welcome for £19.50 per child per night for extra bed, cots are complimentary – includes breakfast.
"This elegant Victorian country-house hotel lies in 24,000 acres of woodland above Lake Vyrnwy, and provides a wide range of bedrooms, most with superb views and many with four-poster beds and balconies."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from May 27, 2014 - July 24, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 24, 2014
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stays, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room (Garden View); Upgrades are available direct with the hotel, subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- Children under 16 are welcome for £19.50 per child per night for extra bed, cots are complimentary (Breakfast included), supplements paid direct to merchant
- Dogs welcome for a £15 supplement per dog per night to stay in the room, paid direct to merchant, inform at time of booking, heated kennels are available on a complementary basis
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight (£149) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double Room (Countryside View), Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Five-Course Dinner Each in AA Rosette-Winning Tower Restaurant, Glass of Prosecco Each and Gold Dusted Handmade Truffles, Voucher Booklet for Activities and Spa Treatments
- Check in 4pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01691 870692 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2014 • Enjoy By July 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms