Award-Winning Cuisine in Dumfries and Galloway
Trigony House Hotel • Dumfriesshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room
- Daily Cooked Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea with Cakes on Both Days
- Pre-Dinner Glass of Champagne Each on Both Days
- 10% Discount on Award-Winning Three-Course Dinner in Hotel Restaurant (When Booked in Advance)
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Purchase Multiple Vouchers for Longer Stays
Trigony House Hotel is an elegant country-house hotel in Thornhill, Dumfries & Galloway, and the recent winner of the Best Country House Hotel award in South West Scotland at the Scottish Hotel Awards. Here you'll enjoy an Escape to a region of art, castles, museums, and activities from archery to cycling and quad biking to waterskiing.
Two people will stay in a classic double or twin room at the award-winning establishment for two nights midweek for £159 (up to a £320 value) or two nights on a Friday or Saturday for £219 (up to a £320 value). Your accommodation is all about individual styling, with an en suite featuring local organic handmade soaps, hand-sprung mattress, Egyptian cotton linens, tea- and coffee-making facilities with real coffee and homemade shortbread, and Wi-Fi access.
Expect a series of culinary treats to accompany your stay; the award-winning daily breakfast, afternoon tea on both days, and pre-dinner glass of champagne both days. Food here has won its share of awards, many of the ingredients come from the on-site organic garden and others are locally sourced where possible, and the menu features dishes such as Dingwall haggis, local hake poached in a Malaysian coconut and and lime leaf broth, local roast loin of wild Roe venison with celeriac mash and port and juniper jus, and organic rhubarb and ginger crumble with homemade custard.
Receive 10% off an award-winning three-course dinner in the hotel's superb restaurant.
Make the most of your late 1 p.m. checkout and use the extra time to experience the likes of the 7 Stanes Mountain Bike Trail Network, Morton Castle and it's picturesque loch, the Mullwharchar hills, and Caerlaverock Castle—the most complete medieval castle in the country. Nature lovers can try the South West Scotland Coastal Route; horse riding nearby and falconry within the grounds can be arranged by the hotel.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £30 supplement per night.
• Breakfast in bed is available for a £5 supplement.
• Dogs are very welcome at this property for a £7.50 per night supplement.
• Bringing children will require an upgrade to a superior room, and a supplement of £15 is required for children old enough to require a bed. Free cot supplied for babies and they stay for free.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Trigony House is an undiscovered treasure. This is the place to come to if you want Scottish hospitality without the hordes."-- The Independent
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to extend stays
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2014
- Option A: Valid for stays Sunday - Thursday
- Option B: Valid for stays Friday and Saturday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; upgrade to a Superior Room for £30, per room per night, subject to availability; Supplement paid direct to merchant
- £15 supplement required for children old enough to require a bed, paid direct to merchant; Babies stay free and free cot supplied
- Families must upgrade to a Superior Room if they want to bring children, contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs welcome at £7.50 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room, Daily Cooked Breakfast, Afternoon Tea with Cakes on Both Days, Pre-Dinner Glass of Champagne Each on Both Days, 10% Discount on Award-Winning Three-Course Dinner in Hotel Restaurant (When Booked in Advance), Early Check-in and Late Checkout, Purchase Multiple Vouchers for Longer Stays
- Check in 1pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01848 331211 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings