The Romance of the Northumberland Countryside
BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£175) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening with Two-Night Stays
- Seven-Day Availability
City life can be exciting, but sometimes you just need to get away from it all. Take a break from the bright lights and get back in touch with nature for a day or two, all courtesy of this refreshing Escape to the BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Hotel, Northumberland.
Drive out into the country and stay over with your fellow traveller in a standard double or twin room for one night for £99 (up to a £213 value), or two nights for £175 (up to a £391.95 value). Either way, you'll rest up in accommodation that features en suite, TV, and in many cases rolling countryside views.
There's no need to nip into town for a good feed: a daily full English breakfast is included with your trip, as is a three-course meal from the choice table d'hote menu on the first night, and a bottle of wine if staying two nights and choosing to dine in Guinevere's Restaurant on the second night. You'll choose your modern-traditional cuisine in the rustic elegance of an eatery that's all lightwoods, crisp linens, and flagstone walls.
Take in some fresh country air with a stomp around the local countryside, then ease back into a busier life with a short drive into Durham and the surrounding market towns and villages. Here you'll find sights such as the Beamish Museum, Durham Castle and Cathedral, and more.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Children aged 4 to 14 may stay for a £20 supplement, per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"[Northumberland is] utterly wild and stunningly beautiful."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays Weekends (Some Mondays may be available, contact merchant directly for more information)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Children 0-3 years stay free of charge, children 4-14 years incur a £20 per child per night supplement (breakfast and dinner included), paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£175) Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner for Two on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening with Two-Night Stays, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Freeview not available in all bedrooms
- Three-Course Dinner for Two valid for the Table D Hote menu in Guinevere’s Restaurant is valid for the first evening of your stay only (dinner is not included on second evening of two night stay)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01207 592000 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 21, 2014 • Enjoy By November 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings