Rambler's Dream in Northumberland National Park
Riverdale Hall Country House Hotel • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double / Twin Room (Prices from £89)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (Select Options)
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining (Select Options)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
In the village of Bellingham lies the grave of a burglar known locally as 'The Lang Pack'. He acquired the moniker when he tried to break into a house by hiding in a beggar's pack—only to have his efforts thwarted by an unfortunate lint-induced coughing fit. There's no need to resort to hiding in a rucksack to get away—Escape to the Riverdale Hall Country House Hotel instead.
A short stroll along the Tyne from Bellingham, the hotel's tranquil setting at the gateway to Northumberland National Park led Country Walking Magazine to call it 'the best place for walking in the country'. Look forward to relaxing into your modern, country-feel superior double / twin room.
May to October
Overnight Stay for Two People—£89 (up to a £182.90 value)
Overnight Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner—£109 (up to a £204.80 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner—£179 (up to a £367.70 value)
November to January
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner—£159 (up to a £367.70 value)
A fortifying breakfast is included each morning, and if you choose to dine in the Les Routiers Gold Plate award-winning restaurant, from a menu bursting with seasonal dishes and local produce, you'll enjoy a bottle of house wine for free* (*second evening only with two-night option). Guests staying on select options will enjoy a mouthwatering two-course dinner on the first evening of their stay.
Stay on the Tyne River and ramble to the pretty waterfall at Hareshaw Linn, or pack your swag bag with maps of the Pennine Way, Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland National Park, Kielder Water, and Kielder Forest for a day's hiking miles from even the longest arm of the law. On your return, rest your weary feet in the bar in front of a warming open log fire for a well-earned, hand-pulled real ale or glassed of mulled wine, take a dip in the pool, or watch the rugby or football in the separate TV lounge.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Overnight stays are only valid midweek (Sunday to Thursday).
• Two-night stays are only valid midweek (Sunday to Thursday) until November when they will be valid all seven days of the week.
• Children up to 14 years are welcome for a £9 per child supplement. Older children / adults must purchase additional vouchers.
• Dogs are welcome for a £10 per dog supplement.
"[A] creeper-clad country house close to many of Northumberland's finest tourist sights."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Please check availability direct with merchant prior to purchasing to avoid disappointment
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2015
- Booking in advance is required if a specific date is needed please contact the property in advance to check availability
- All options not valid in August
- Option A and B is valid Monday - Thursday only from May to October 31
- Option D is valid Monday - Thursday from May to October 31
- Option C is valid 7 days (Monday - Sunday) from November to january 31
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Double Room
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 1 year stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, All children up to the age of 14 are charged £9 per person per night for extra beds, older children or adults will need to purchase separate voucher, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 3, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- Dogs allowed, £10 supplement per dog, inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double / Twin Room (Prices from £89), Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (Two-Night Option Only), Bottle of House Wine if Dining (Second Evening Only with Two-Night Option), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- The Bottle of House Wine is available on option A, C and D (2nd night on the 2 night deal) and is subject to guests dining 2 courses each from the A La Carte Menu
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01434 220254 for further information if required
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings