Gourmet Stay in The Gateway to The Highlands
New County Hotel • Perth, United Kingdom
- One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room (Prices From £89*)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Two-Course Gourmet Dinner in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant (First Night Only)
- Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Perth in the Scottish Highlands has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to heritage: castles, museums, churches, and a history crammed with colourful tales. But you don't have to turn back the clock to uncover some of the city's most tempting attractions; see for yourself courtesy of a stay at New County Hotel.
The first stop on your quest for knowledge is this Escape: two people will stay one, two, or three nights at the elegant establishment, with prices starting from £89*. However long you stay, you and your fellow history buff will lay your heads in accommodation that features relaxed country-chic styling, en suite, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access. A bottle of wine also waits in your room to welcome your arrival.
Sunday to Thursday—£89 (up to a £163.23 value)
Friday or Saturday—£109 (up to a £163.23 value)
Sunday to Thursday—£149 (up to a £255.56 value)
Including a Friday or Saturday—£169 (up to a £255.56 value)
Sunday to Thursday—£199 (up to a £347.89 value)
Including a Friday or Saturday—£219 (up to a £347.89 value)
The real moment for the history books, though, will be when you sit down to your inclusive two-course gourmet dinner each on the first night of your stay at Opus One Restaurant; the two-AA Rosette eatery whose menu features such dishes as goats cheese mousse, Guinness braised beef shin with pomme purée, and carrot cake with a butternut squash ice cream. Each morning will also bring a full Scottish breakfast.
Go back to the past at the incredible Scone Palace, the site where kings of Scotland were crowned, and you can also explore Elcho Castle, Huntingtower Castle, and Perth Museum & Art Gallery. Or, make some brand new memories of your own out and about in the hills, walking, fishing, or golfing.
• Bottle of wine on arrival cannot be taken into restaurant.
• The Opus One restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday with additional dining provided in Gavin's Bistro Bar.
"[Perth is] ennobled by stately architecture, fine galleries and excellent restaurants."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All bookings must be made by June 20 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C, D, E and F must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Children are not valid for this promotion
- Pets not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room (Prices From £89*), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Two-Course Gourmet Dinner in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant (First Night Only), Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival, Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Bottle of wine on arrival cannot be taken into restaurant
- The Opus One restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday with additional dining provided in Gavin's Bistro Bar, contact merchant directly for more information
- Two-Course Gourmet Dinner in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant valid for first night of stay only
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call call 01738 623355 for further information if required
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms