A Four-Stay Stay with Dinner in Kildare
The Court Yard Hotel • Kildare, Ireland
- Two- (£109) or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two Adults in a Standard Guestroom
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Welcome Drink Each
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- One Child Under 5 Stays Free (Meals Charged Accordingly)
- Valid for Seven Days of the Week (Subject to Availability)
Guinness—the Emerald Isle is known for it. And lovers of a pint of the black stuff should know to start their pilgrimage in Leixlip in County Kildare, where Arthur Guinness began his brewing empire. There you will find the hosts for this week's Escape: the luxurious four-star Court Yard Hotel.
Two thirsty travellers will raise their glasses to a two-night stay in a standard double or twin room for £109 (up to a £232.07 value), or three nights of the same for £149 (up to a £318.17 value). Either way, your accommodation comes complete with contemporary décor, queen-size and single bed, 32-inch plasma TV, work area with desk, tea- and coffee-making facilities, en suite, and space enough for one child aged five or under to share with you at no extra charge.
Start your visit with a drink for each grown-up in Arthur's Bar on arrival. Then there is the three-course meal for two adults from the set dinner menu at the Riverbank Restaurant that is part of your package on one night, not to mention daily breakfast each morning for two adults. You'll drink in such evening meal choices as roast yellow pepper soup, aromatic boneless Silverhill duck, pot-roast rump of Slaney lamb, and the Riverbank's signature sticky toffee pudding—all in the elegant surrounds of the rustic-meets-contemporary eatery.
Fans of a good brew should make time to visit Leixlip Castle home of the Guinness family and then take a trip into Dublin City Centre, only a short drive away, to see the Guinness Storehouse. Also within easy driving distance are Castletown House, the Irish National Stud with its Japanese Gardens, Kilmainham Gaol, and Newbridge Silverware.
• This Escape is for two adults. One child under 5 may stay free (meals charged accordingly).
• An extra child under 16 may stay for a €15 supplement per night.
• There is availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"From walks in the great outdoors to fascinating culture, history and heritage, Kildare is the ideal destination for an Irish break."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Not valid on May 30, 31 2014; June 1, 6, 20, 21 2014; July 10, 11, 12, 13, 25, 26 2014; August 29, 30 2014; September 7, 12, 13, 26, 27 2014
- Weekend availability is limited, please book early to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Children under 5 years stay free of charge (Meals Charged Accordingly), An extra child under 16 incurs a €15 supplement, paid directly to the hotel
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£109) or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two Adults in a Standard Guestroom, Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Welcome Drink Each, Three-Course Dinner on One Evening, One Child Under 5 Stays Free (Meals Charged Accordingly), Valid for Seven Days of the Week (Subject to Availability)
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- The Three-Course Dinner is valid from the set dinner menu on one evening only
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 1 629 5100 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings