A Chic Glamping Experience in The Garden of England
Wallett's Court • Kent, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Tipi, Victorian Bathing Hut, Woodcutter's Cabin, or Staddle Hut
- Daily Full Kentish Breakfast
- Glass of Kentish Champagne on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
Looking for a camping experience with a touch of class? We've teamed up with Wallett's Court to offer a stylish glamping experience in the heart of beautiful White Cliffs country—get two nights in the grounds of this historic hotel for £199 (up to a £397.80 value).
Located in unspolit grounds, Wallett's Court enjoys many accolades such as; a Member of Best Loved Hotels & Spa Hotels of The World and a Green Tourism Business Scheme Silver Award. You'll choose from a tipi, Staddle Hut, Woodcutter's Hut, or Bathing Hut all of which have interiors designed and furnished by The White Cliffs Trading Co. Jack Wills University Outfitters & Lexington Concept Stores.
The beautiful tipis boast Siberian Goose Down duvets with thick denim covers, genuine Lapland Reindeer Skins for extra warmth, and extra blankets and goose down pillows. Diameter is a spacious 18 foot, and hi-spec toilet and shower facilities are available throughout the day just 30 metres away (toilet facilities are also available throughout the night in the hotel).
The Bathing Hut
In a quiet corner of the grounds is the beautifully refurbished Bathing Hut, a romantic bolthole with spectacular views over an area of outstanding natural beauty towards the cliff tops. The bathing hut has a double bed, wood burning stove, and outside its own deck with strip deck chairs.
The Staddle Hut
Named after the Stone "Mushrooms" on which the hut sits the Staddle Hut is a converted timber-framed grain store which now accommodates a double bed room and en suite shower room with a mezzanine bed platform with two single beds.
The Woodcutter's Cabin
The Woodcutter's Cabin is a traditionally built Kentish weather-boarded cabin tucked away in a wooded glade in the remotest part of the grounds of the hotel. It boasts views over the valley beyond and up to the cliff tops, and opens out on to its own private garden.
Since glamour is the name of the game here, you'll be welcomed on arrival with a glass of Kentish champagne each, and on the first night of your stay, retire to the hotel's acclaimed two AA Rosette restaurant for a three-course dinner. A Kentish breakfast is included each morning. Ingredients are locally sourced and combined by the talented kitchen team to create mouthwatering dishes sure to please even the most discerning of palates.
Access to the hotel's plush Garden of England spa, complete with sauna, steam room, hot tub, and hydrotherapy pool, is also included—the perfect way to unwind.
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is a £30 supplement for Saturday-night stays.
• Please note, the Tipi is available from May 19 to September 30.
• Cosy cowshed boltholes and Stable Block Snugs are available for a £30 per room, per night supplement.
• Four-poster rooms are available for £70 a night, and suites for £100 a night.
• A dog may stay for £10 per night, or two dogs for £15 per night for both.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The atmosphere is as relaxed as ever, service is still 'swan-like' and the extensive wine list is a very decent collection of respectable names."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 30, 2014
- £30 Saturday night supplement, payable directly to merchant
- Tipi is available Summer Only from May 19, 2014 - September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Tipi, Bathing Hut, Staddle Hut or Woodcutter's Cabin
- Additional Sleepers, £20 per extra child/adult, In Staddle Hut Only (maximum 4 sleepers in total), not ideal for smaller kids, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Children permitted in Staddle Hut only
- Dogs allowed, 1 dog incurs a £10 per night supplement, 2 dogs incur a £15 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, inform at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Tipi, Victorian Bathing Hut, Woodcutter's Cabin, or Staddle Hut, Daily Full Kentish Breakfast, Glass of Kentish Champagne on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Cosy cowshed boltholes and Stable Block Snugs are available for a £30 per room per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Four-poster rooms are available for £70 a night, and suites for £100 a night, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01304 852 424 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings