Welcoming Coaching Inn Nestled in the Shropshire Countryside
The Crown at Hopton • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£39), Two- (£79) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Wine if Dining on Two-Course Dinner in Hotel Restaurant (with One- and Two-Night Options)
- Two-Course Dinner Each (on First Evening with Three-Night Option Only)
- Availability All Seven Days with Two- and Three-Night Stays
If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise; namely that Shropshire isn't only home to an UNESCO World Heritage Site and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, but the last teddy bear factory that still makes its toys in Britain: Merrythought. Whether you're into outdoor pursuits like hiking in the Shropshire Hills, discovering historic castles and abbeys, or leisurely afternoons golfing and fishing, it's all a stone's throw away from The Crown at Hopton.
Two people will snuggle up in a double room at the friendly, traditional inn for one night Sunday to Thursday for £39 (up to a £139.25 value); or, two nights any day for £79 (up to a £257.70 value); or, three nights any day for £139 (up to a £422 value). Either way, you can toy with the idea of accommodation that features antique furnishings, modern en suite, TV, alarm radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
No need to bring a picnic: a daily full English breakfast is included with your visit, as is wine if you take two courses in one of the restaurants—a bottle with overnight stays, or a glass each on one evening with two-night stays. Guests staying three nights will enjoy a two-course dinner each on the first evening and get their paws on dishes such as pan-seared scallops, wild mushroom risotto, medallions of beef, fillet of seabass, and leg of lamb steak.
The county will really get under your fur once you get out and experience it: visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Ironbridge, home of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums and the Merrythought factory and museum; castles such as Acton Burnell, Bridgnorth, and Stokesay; The Severn Valley Railway for steam-age enthusiasts and Wroxeter for Arthurians; parks such as Hawkstone Historic Park and Follies, and Severn Valley Country Park.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Overnight stays are valid Sunday to Thursday
• Two-night stays are valid for all seven days of the week.
• Children under 2 years are charged £20 per night for children's cots/cribs; all older children or adults are charged £30 per person, per night for extra beds.
• Dogs are welcome for a £15 per night supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"From the decor to the warm, friendly welcome to the home cooked food, a visit to The Crown takes you back to a time when life ambled along at a slower, more gentle pace."-- Birmingham Mail
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Options B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Option A: Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Option B and C: 7 day availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, All children under 2 years are charged £20 per night for children's cots/cribs, all older children or adults are charged £30 per person per night for extra beds, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed, £15 per night per dog supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£39), Two- (£79) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Wine if Dining on Two-Course Dinner in Hotel Restaurant (with One- and Two-Night Options), Two-Course Dinner Each (on First Evening with Three-Night Option Only), Availability All Seven Days with Two- and Three-Night Stays
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Option A: Overnight stay includes a bottle of wine if dining 2 courses each
- Option B: Two night stay includes a glsss of wine each if dining on 2 courses each on the 1st night
- Option C: Three night stay includes a 2 course dinner on the 1st night
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01299 270372 for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2014 • Enjoy By December 29, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings