Dine in Style Amidst the North Wessex Downs
Esseborne Manor • Hampshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£159) or Two-Night (£239) Stay for Two People in a Premium or Deluxe Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Tea and Scones on Arrival
- Seven-Course Tasting Menu on First Evening
- Glass of Prosecco Each If Dining on Second Evening
- Unlimited Access to Hampshire Golf Club
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Long days on the links, gourmet cuisine, and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty—it's fair to say that Escapes don't come much more relaxing than this. Getaway to the North Wessex Downs, set in the heart of Hampshire, with Esseborne Manor.
An overnight stay for two people is £159 (up to a £299 value), or two nights is £239 (up to a £466 value). With over 100 years as a country retreat, this inviting property comes complete with individually designed en suite bedrooms, as well as homemade biscuits and locally filtered well water. A late midday checkout is included.
On arrival you'll keep hunger at bay with tea and scones, but the real treat comes on the first evening of your stay, when you'll settle in for an inclusive seven-course tasting menu in the inviting dining room. Sample dishes include the likes of smoked sea trout with Asian salad and miso broth, lamb with ras al hanout and goat's curd, and rhubarb with sorrel and gingerbread. If staying two nights and choosing to return to the restaurant on your second evening, your dinner will be accompanied by a glass of prosecco each. A full English breakfast is included each morning.
You'll enjoy unlimited access to Hampshire Golf Club during your stay, so golfers can let off some steam over a few rounds. Alternatively, the nearby Bourne Valley and the surrounding North Wessex Downs are perfect for ramblers, and Highclere Castle—the set of Downton Abbey—is a short drive away.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday.
• Children under 2 stay free of charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"While still blessed with those undulating chalk downs and fertile agricultural valleys, this is a remarkably varied county."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Not valid on Saturday
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Premium or Deluxe Room (type of room dependant on availability)
- Children under 2 years can stay free of charge in existing beds or cots/cribs, contact merchant directly for more information
- Pets are allowed on request, no extra charges, inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£159) or Two-Night (£239) Stay for Two People in a Premium or Deluxe Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Tea and Scones on Arrival, Seven-Course Tasting Menu on First Evening, Glass of Prosecco Each If Dining on Second Evening, Unlimited Access to Hampshire Golf Club, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- 7 course tasting menu valid on first evening only (two night stay)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01264 736444 for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings