Boutique Spa Break in Ireland's Scenic North West
Villa Rose • Co Donegal, Ireland
- One- or Two-Night Break for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £75)
- Daily Breakfast
- One-Hour Pass to Thermal Spa Each
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
It's time you snuck away for a break at the four-star, family owned Villa Rose spa hotel in Co. Donegal. The indulgent spa offers relaxation, ambience, and luxuriating treatments in abundance; the perfect respite.
One Night with Breakfast
June, July, or August—£99 (up to a £147 value)
September to December—£75 (up to a £134 value)
Two Nights with Breakfast
June, July, or August—£139 (up to a £237 value)
September to December—£119 (up to a £211.76 value)
The Best Bits
• The plush spa facilities and thermal suite.
• A great base for exploring Donegal.
• A friendly, family-run hotel.
Creep through the charming town of Ballybofey on your tiptoes and slip through the doors to find an oasis where rural stone meets chic, contemporary elegance. Relaxing takes the starring role, so settle into your room, and let the stylish décor in red and cream help you forget the trials of your journey.
Included with your stay is an hour each amongst smart stone and mood lighting in the Thermal Spa, breathing in Crystal Steam and unwinding beneath tropical showers and ice fountains. Then, enjoy a little hydrotherapy with a dip into a pool armed with water jets, or soak your toes in one of the foot spas.
The beautiful Victorian Glenveagh Castle sits inside a national park spanning 35,000 acres of amazing scenery where a herd of red deer roam free, or for some even fresher air, head for the coast. There, you can explore some of the best cliff tops in Ireland and stroll—or canter—through the surf at Donegal's beaches.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability Sunday to Thursday.
• Children under 5 may stay for free, with children aged 5 to 14 costing €20 per child, per night, or two for €30, including breakfast.
"With soaring sea cliffs that plummet 300 metres, deserted white sandy beaches, jaw-dropping landscapes, excellent seafood, and quiet cosy pubs, Donegal forces you to sit back, slow down and admire the view."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 17, 2014
- Not valid on Public or Bank Holidays; June 18 2014; July 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 31 2014; August 19, 25 2014; September 9, 10, 11, 16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Picker A and C: Valid June July and August, subject to availability
- Picker B and D: Valid September - December, subject to availability
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Children under 5 years stay free of charge, children 5-14 years incur a €20 per child per night supplement or 2 for €30 including breakfast.
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Break for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £75), Daily Breakfast, One-Hour Pass to Thermal Spa Each, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 74 913 2266 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2014 • Enjoy By December 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings