Explore the Romantic Brecon Beacons
Ty Newydd Country Hotel • Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Choice of Welsh Cream Tea or Three-Course Dinner on The First Day of Your Stay (Prices from £59)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
The neo-Georgian Ty Newydd Country Hotel is nestled in the wild Brecon Beacons with stunning views of the Neath Valley. For a warm, Welsh welcome look no further than this Escape to the rejuvenating landscapes of South Wales.
On the site of the former farm, the country house was re-built in 1930s complete with home comforts, raging log fires, and landscaped gardens hugged by the vivid green of the South Wales Valleys.
Welsh Cream Tea Package—£59 (up to a £108 value)
Three-Course Dinner Package—£79 (up to a £135 value)—Dinner Served on First Evening
Welsh Cream Tea Package—£95 (up to a £203 value)
Three-Course Dinner Package—£119 (up to a £230 value)—Dinner Served on First Evening
The Best Bits
• The exquisite cream tea featuring Bara Brith bread and Welsh cakes.
• On colder evenings relax in front of a roaring log fire.
• The stunning views of the Brecon Beacons and Neath Valley.
The Food & Drink
Whichever option you choose, you'll savour a full breakfast each morning, where the swirling scents of locally sourced meat, eggs, and vegetables will intoxicate your senses. You can also indulge in a bit of Welsh crumpet, toasted with hot butter, or a range of cereals, pastries, and fruits. Select a cream tea option and you'll savour tea or coffee followed by scones with strawberry jam and cream; Welsh cakes and traditional 'Bara brith' bread, stuffed with dried fruit and candied peel. Opt for one of the dinner options instead, and you'll head to the newly-refurbished restaurant, Caradog's for three courses from the set dinner menu or for a special treat you may use an allowance of £20 per guest against the a la carte menu.
If you too want to go on the scent of adventures in the far and beyond, then take a trip to neighbouring Caerphilly Castle, Britain's second largest castle. Equally if you're looking for a kindred spirit, why not head to the Penderyn Distillery and stock up with some single malt Welsh Whisky.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to £20 supplement.
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Room for a £10 per night supplement, or a Superior Room for a £20 per night supplement.
• All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
• Additional beds in room incurs a £20 supplement per night
"Enjoy the resident's bar with three-quarter height oak panelling and resident's lounge with an open fireplace and adjoining library."-- Where's Best?
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by September 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Voucher is non refundable or transferable once booking is confirmed
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability, Deluxe room £10 per night supplement, Superior room £20 per night supplement, paid directly to merchant
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to hotel
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, Additional beds in room incurs a £20 surcharge per night, payable directly to merchant
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Choice of Welsh Cream Tea or Three-Course Dinner on The First Day of Your Stay (Prices from £59), Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Midday check in £10 per room supplement, Midday check out £10 per room supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Welsh Cream Tea includes Scones with cream and strawberry jam, Welsh Cakes, Bara Brith and you choice of Tea or Coffee. Served daily between 12pm-4pm, 3pm-6pm on Sundays
- Cream tea can be upgraded to afternoon tea for £4 per person, payable on ordering
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01685 813 433 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms