A Hotel Overlooking the Shores of Windermere
Newby Bridge • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Free Upgrade to Superior / Four-Poster Room (Subject to Availability on Check-in)
- Daily Cumbrian Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant on Second Evening
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them.
Follow in his footsteps with two nights for two people for just £159 (up to a £360.15 value). Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusive facilities.
The Best Bits
• Amazing views of the lake.
• The mouthwatering Cumbrian breakfast.
Take in the views from the terraces and meander through the tranquil Mediterranean gardens, or get your walking boots on and set off on one of the many different walks around Windermere.
The Food & Drink
On your first evening, settle into a three-course dinner for two in the restaurant. The hotel's kitchens are supplied with fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs from the well known Victorian kitchen garden at Grange-over-Sands. The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce and you can further enjoy these culinary spoils with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning. If you return to dine in the hotel restaurant on your second night, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
Nearby you'll find the town of Windermere, the perfect place to do a spot of shopping and grab some lunch. Whether it's the water, walks, or the wonderful hotel, whatever brings you to Windermere, we're sure of one thing—you'll be wondering when you can return.
The Need to Know
• Want more? Checkout Newby Bridge Hotel on YouTube and TripAdvisor.
• This Escape is for two people.
• A £20 per person supplement applies to Saturday night stays.
• A £20 per person supplement applies for stays in August.
• Children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; Children under 2 years stay free of charge in cots / cribs. All children staying for free will be charged for meals taken.
• Pets are allowed with applicable charges.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England at 12 miles long and has delightful towns and villages nestled on the shore."-- Go Lakes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from July 2, 2014 - October 5, 2014 (Book by September 5, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 5, 2014
- £20 per person supplement for a Saturday stay and £20 per person supplement for an August stay, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid July 11 2014; August 9, 16, 22-30 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Free Upgrade to Superior / Four-Poster Room (Subject to Availability on Check-in)
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all children staying for free will be charged for meals taken
- Pets are allowed, £5 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Free Upgrade to Superior / Four-Poster Room (Subject to Availability on Check-in), Daily Cumbrian Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant on Second Evening, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 31222 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2014 • Enjoy By October 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings