See 'The Commitments' Bring Down the House
TheatrePeople.com • London, United Kingdom
- Top-Price Ticket to 'The Commitments' at The Palace Theatre
- Overnight Stay in a Four-Star, Central London Hotel
A night in London's West End is all about the glamour, the dining and drinking, and of course, Europe's most thriving theatre scene. Hit the town with us and be treated to a top-price ticket for the new staging of Roddy Doyle's 'The Commitments', as well as a night at a four-star central London hotel with breakfast, for £99 per person (up to a £178 value; based on double occupancy). Alternatively, fly solo with the same package for one for £164 (up to a £285 value).
Based on Roddy Doyle's defining novel and staged at the Palace Theatre, 'The Commitments' is the tale of an unlikely band of down-on-their-luck Dubliners looking for escape. They find release in forming the finest soul band the city has ever seen, and so naturally the show is packed with classic tunes—'Try a Little Tenderness', 'Mustang Sally', 'Papa was a Rolling Stone', to name but a few. The show opened to critical acclaim and is directed by Jamie Lloyd, the man behind the recent staging of Macbeth starring James McAvoy.
Once you've booked you'll be taken to the Holiday Inn London-King's Cross Bloomsbury. In the morning, you can recount tales from the night before over your included breakfast.
• Option A is for two people, priced per person and based on double occupancy. You must buy two vouchers to avail of this rate.
• Option B is for one person; simply purchase one voucher.
• Valid on Friday and Sunday nights only.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Wonderfully funny and touching"-- The Telegraph ****
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Option A: 1 voucher is valid for 1 person (Based on double occupancy)
- Option B: 1 voucher is valid for 1 person (Single occupancy)
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 30, 2014
- Valid on Friday and Sunday only - Show at 7.30pm
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Promotion not valid for children
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Top-Price Ticket to 'The Commitments' at The Palace Theatre, Overnight Stay in a Four-Star, Central London Hotel, Breakfast
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 020 7492 9949 for further information if required
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • Enjoy By August 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms