Relax and Unwind in Rural Yorkshire
The Worsley Arms Hotel • York, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room (Prices Start From £69*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- £10 Wine Voucher for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant
The scenery of the North Yorkshire Moors is so wild and magical that it was chosen as the backdrop for scenes in Harry Potter. Transport yourself to this enchanted landscape with a stay in The Worsley Arms Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people between October and December is £69 (up to a £173 value), or make it two nights for £89 (up to a £325 value). Alternatively, stay for two nights between June and September for £99 (up to a £325 value). Each option includes breakfast, a glass of prosecco on arrival, and a £10 voucher for wine if dining.
The Best Bits
• Nestled amongst the splendour of the North Yorkshire Moors.
• Striking Georgian exterior.
• Easy access to plenty of North Yorkshire attractions.
The Worsley itself was built in 1841 and boasts charming lounges in which to unwind after a ramble. Your room is designed to charm you into a blissful night's sleep with traditional Yorkshire style and comfort.
The Food & Drink
On arrival you'll be treated to a glass of prosecco each, and you'll also have a £10 wine voucher to spend on the first evening if you book to dine in the restaurant when making your room reservation. There, you can enjoy dishes such as confit of braised lamb shank with roasted garlic and minted mashed potatoes, and supreme of chicken served with fondant potato and a broth of wild mushroom. A full English breakfast is also included.
Historic York, the towns of Helmsley and Pickering, stunning Castle Howard, and coastal Scarborough are all well within driving distance. Or, head to Goathland, the setting for Hogsmeade Station, and hop on a steam train.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement per night.
• Add up to two extra children or adults to your room for £20 per person, per night; includes breakfast only.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The main restaurant serves formal evening meals and Sunday lunch in a rich setting of red and green colour schemes, floral drapes, and tartan-backed chairs."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 21, 2014
- Saturday incurs a £20 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Children's extra bed is charged at £20 per night, including breakfast, paid direct to merchant
- Extra beds are charged at £20 per night, including breakfast, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, £7 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room (Prices Start From £69*), Daily Full English Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco on Arrival, £10 Wine Voucher for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- £10 voucher to be used towards wine if you dine in the restaurant only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01653 628 234 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings