Romance and Award-Winning Food in Corsham
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room
- Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast
- Champagne Cocktail and Canapés on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
With its serene, small-town charm, Corsham near Bath is the perfect Escape for those seeking peaceful respite. Head to Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant with its AA award-winning food and recently renovated accommodation.
A two-night stay for two people in a Classic Double or Twin room is £199 (up to a £365.90 value).
The Best Bits
• The award-winning cuisine in the hotel's charming restaurant.
• Your proximity to the beautiful, Georgian city of Bath.
This beautifully kept, recently updated country house hotel is set within six acres of English gardens, the perfect place to steal a kiss. Once inside, you'll be welcomed with a champagne cocktail and canapés each before settling in to your traditionally styled and well appointed en suite room.
The Food & Drink
On your first evening, you'll receive a two-course dinner at the two AA Rosette award-winning Guyer's House Hotel Restaurant. You'll sample the Fine Dining menu, currently featuring the likes of beetroot cured salmon with mixed leaves and an orange and crispy shallot salad, and pork steak with Merguez sausage and cannellini bean cassoulet. In the morning, awake to a full English breakfast bestowed with the Breakfast Award from Visit England.
The rest of the story is yours to write, and a late 12 p.m. checkout gives you more time to do it. The village of Lacock has served as set for the likes of Harry Potter and Cranford, and stunning Castle Combe was recently used for Steven Spielberg's War Horse. The beautiful Georgian city of Bath, meanwhile—with its historic baths, grand tree-lined streets, and Royal Crescent—is just a short drive away.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
• The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
"Idyllic countryside, ancient archaeological sites and bustling market towns make a trip to Wiltshire a fascinating journey into the past."-- Visit South West
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double / Twin Room, Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast, Champagne Cocktail and Canapés on Arrival, Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01249 713399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings