Experience the Rural Splendour of the Yorkshire Dales
The Old Dairy Farm • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Coffee and Cake on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant on First Evening (Min. Two Courses)
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Yorkshire delicacy of Wensleydale cheese was in fact imported to the region by French Cistercian monks, but who cares when it tastes that good? After all, the magic really starts with the Yorkshire landscape, which you can experience for yourself at The Old Dairy Farm.
Grab a two-night stay for two people for £159 (up to a £315.75 value) at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, five-star and Enjoy England Silver Award winning property located in the heart of the North Yorkshire Dales.
The Best Bits
• Set in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales.
• Award-winning accommodation.
• Classic, hearty food makes the restaurant well worth a visit.
Expect bags of rustic charm and understated but elegantly outfitted rooms in this barn conversion, with views over the surrounding five acres of Dales.
The Food & Drink
On arrival, tuck into delicious cake alongside a refreshing cup of coffee. A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay. The hotel also houses a relaxed restaurant, and if you choose to dine on two courses on the first evening you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine. Dishes range from classic options local Dales lamb shank with a redcurrant, rosemary, and red wine gravy and Gamekeeper's pie to sweet potato, leek, and sage roulade.
The Dales is truly a remarkable part of the country, where picturesque rural communities nestle amongst rolling blankets of green fields. You can't do much better than to just lose yourself amongst it all, where you might stumble across local treasures such as the Aysgarth Falls. The Wensleydale Creamery is well worth a visit if you fancy a bit of that famous cheese.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Upgrade to 'Room 3' for a £15 supplement per night payable directly to the hotel.
• Check-in is from 3.30 p.m. and checkout is before 10.30 a.m.
• No pets are allowed at the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"A marvellous area of high hills and moors, cut through by rugged stone walls and spotted with extravagant houses and the faded, spectral grandeur of monastic ruins."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrade to Room 3 for a £15 per night supplement payable directly to the merchant upon booking (subject to availability)
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Coffee and Cake on Arrival, Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant on First Evening (Min. Two Courses), Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- A bottle of house wine on the first night only is subject to guests dining 2 courses each in the restaurant
- Check in 3.30pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01969667070 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings