Restorative Warwickshire Retreat
Mallory Court • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£149) or Two-Night (£298) Stay for Two People in a Classique Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner in The Brasserie Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
Celebrated since Roman times for the beneficial qualities of its waters, an Escape to Royal Leamington Spa could be just the tonic you need to get over the ravages of winter. Restore flagging spirits with a retreat to Mallory Court Hotel, a long standing member of the revered Relais and Châteaux group.
Just what the doctor ordered: a one-night retreat to the luxury hotel nestled in the Warwickshire countryside comes in at just £149 (up to a £304 value). Extend your stay to two nights for £298 (up to a £608 value).
The comfort of your Classique Room—located in the grand Lutyen style Main House—should help remedy afflictions of both mind and body. Each room is individually decorated in its own vibrant style and is equipped with dressing gowns, a hairdryer, and free Wi-Fi.
The Food & Drink
Upon awakening, replenish your reserves with a full English breakfast. A two-course dinner is also included (excludes beverages): you'll dine in the art-deco inspired Brasserie, the recipient of two AA Rosettes. Beautiful walled gardens mean that al fresco dining is an option for those so inclined and the menu melds modern European favourites with traditional British classics.
When you're not taking the air in the magnificent manor house's 10 acres of grounds, the historic town of Royal Leamington Spa with its wide boulevards, Georgian and Edwardian architecture, expansive parks, and abundant shopping lies just beyond the grounds of the hotel. Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, and The Cotswolds are all also within easy striking distance.
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is availability for all seven days of the week.
"Trading on the alleged healing qualities of its natural saline mineral waters, this very good-looking and genteel spa town is almost a suburb of Warwick, 2 miles to the east."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classique Room
- Children not valid for this promotion
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£149) or Two-Night (£298) Stay for Two People in a Classique Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner in The Brasserie Restaurant, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- The Dinner Each is in the Brasserie Restaurant and valid for up to £20 per person dinner allowance, excludes all beverages, anything exceeding this will need to be paid for separately direct to the merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01926 330214 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings