Secluded Manor House Retreat in Bedfordshire
Woodland Manor Hotel • Bedford, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Premium Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course À La Carte Dinner with Bottle of Wine on One Evening
The Bedfordshire Clanger is a classic dish comprised of a meaty savoury filling at one end and a sweet treat at the other—hearty and indulgent in equal measure. A bit like this Escape to the Grade II-listed Woodland Manor Hotel, where you can take a bite of the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside.
Two-night stays for two people are available in a premium double room for £138 (up to a £330.95 value)—simply select the date of your stay from the booking calendar.
The Best Bits
• The sophisticated take on British and international cuisine in the hotel restaurant.
• The beautiful Bedfordshire countryside extending beyond the hotel grounds.
• Bletchley Park just a short drive away.
Premium rooms are complemented by the very latest modern facilities but reflect the elegance and charm of this traditional hotel. Expect to find an en suite, colour TV, and hospitality tray—free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
The Food and Drink
On one evening of your stay, you'll be treated to a two-course à la carte dinner in the hotel's restaurant. Treat yourselves to the likes of citrus cured salmon with a celeriac remoulade to start, before sampling roast rump of lamb with basil puree and a chorizo and butter bean casserole, or seared fillet of sea bass with a citrus, tomato, and cucumber salsa—you'll also receive a bottle of wine to accompany dinner. You'll also awake to breakfast each morning.
Nearby you'll find Bletchley Park, the historic site where code breakers cracked the enigma code, which still houses a number of machines; Woburn Abbey, on the other hand, is remarkable for its 28 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people: children are subject to the hotel's discretion at the time of booking.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Sitting in acres of wooded grounds and gardens, this secluded Grade II listed, Victorian manor house offers a warm welcome."-- The AA
the fine print
- A pre-authorisation on a valid debit/credit card is required upon check in (£100 for a two night stay)
- Valid from June 27, 2014 - September 5, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 5, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Premium Double Room; Upgrade to a Suite or Four Poster Room, supplements apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Children are subject to Hotel discretion at time of booking, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Premium Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Two-Course A La Carte Dinner with Bottle of Wine on One Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Supplements apply to some menu choices, contact merchant directly for more information
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01234 363281 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms