Relaxation in the Picturesque North Wales Countryside
The Lodge Hotel • Conwy, United Kingdom
- Two- (£129) or Three-Night (£179) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Early Check-in
The final occupant of the Smallest House in Great Britain was Robert Jones—a 6' 3" fisherman, he must have felt like the walls were closing in. See the famous Quay House for yourself when you Escape to The Lodge Hotel.
An two-night stay for two people is £129 (up to a £311.40 value). Alternatively, extend your stay to three nights for £179 (up to a £431.40 value). We've hooked you up with early check-in, so you'll have extra time to bob along in your standard room and make the most of the views over the gardens.
The Best Bits
• The hotel is a great base for exploring Snowdonia National Park.
• The mouthwatering cuisine found in Bradleigh's restaurant.
This friendly, countrified venue is run by the Bradshaw family, and has won a 2014 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, the Welsh Tourist Board's Welcome Host Award, and A Taste of Wales Award for their fine food and hospitality.
The Food & Drink
When you're ready to get a bite, head straight to Bradleigh's (awarded the highest level by Conwy Borough Council for our Food Hygiene Rating). You'll receive a two-course dinner each—on the first evening—sampling the likes of poached fillet of salmon with a tarragon sauce, or pan-fried loin of pork topped with a caramelised apple ring with black pudding and stilton. A full Welsh breakfast is also included on each morning of your stay.
Float along to the quayside and feel like a big fish in a small pond with a visit to Robert Jones's record-breaking residence, or make a history lesson your catch of the day with a trip over Robert Telford's famous Conwy Suspension Bridge to the impressive Medieval Conwy Castle.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people. There is no availability for Saturday nights.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
• Children under 5 stay free, but require an upgraded room for a supplement of £25 per night.
• A dog may stay for a supplement of £10, per night—advise hotel at time of booking.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The shopping’s excellent. With boutiques, delicatessen, arts, and crafts just some of the delights on offer."-- Visit Llandudno
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by August 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday nights only
- Not valid on Saturday nights
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, children under 5 stay free of charge, but require an upgraded room for a supplement of £25 per night.
- Dogs may stay but you need to advise the hotel at the time of booking that you are bringing a dog, hotel only have a couple of "Pet Friendly" rooms
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£129) or Three-Night (£179) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Early Check-in
- Check in 2pm-7pm; check out 11am
- Two-course dinner each valid on first evening if staying for two nights
- Additional nights can be added for £65, payable directly to hotel
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01492 660766 for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings