Self-Catering Break on The Magnificent Isle of Wight
Chilton Farm Cottages • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- Self-Catering Cottage Stay for Couples, Families, or Groups
- Perfect for Families and Groups of Friends
Please note; September is now fully booked.
The Isle of Wight is regarded as one of the most abundant areas in Europe for dinosaur fossils, but have no fear, this Escape to Chilton Farm Cottages is a lot more relaxing than a trip to Jurassic Park.
Four Nights (Monday to Friday)
Up to Two People—£79 (up to a £176 value)
Up to Four People—£89 (up to a £188 value)
Up to Five People—£99 (up to a £216 value)
Up to Eight People—£119 (up to a £236 value)
Three Nights (Friday to Monday)
Up to Two People—£79 (up to a £132 value)
Up to Four People—£89 (up to a £141 value)
Up to Five People—£99 (up to a £162 value)
Up to Eight People—£119 (up to a £177 value)
The Best Bits
• You're just a short distance from the beach.
• Plenty of fun activities to entertain the children; including a play area.
• Perfect for families or groups of friends.
Your accommodation options include: a small cottage suitable for two, with double bedroom, lounge, and kitchenette; or larger cottages suitable for four, five, seven, or eight people, with more spacious versions of the same. All of the cosy master bedrooms have en suite facilities, and there is a laundry room with washing machines, tumble dryer, and ironing facilities.
The Food & Drink
Each property comes with a kitchenette, and there is an outdoor barbecue facility and garden furniture available if you fancy eating outside. If you fancy sampling some of the local cuisine, just four miles away in Shalfleet The New Inn is the Isle of Wight's dining pub of the year for 2013, and carries an excellent reputation for seafood, as well a wide-ranging selection of ales and wines. Children are also welcome at this traditional country inn.
On site there's a large garden, a children's play area, two all-weather tennis courts with equipment hire available, or coarse fishing facilities. From this amazing location you're only ten minutes walk from the beach, with the Needles Park just up the coast hosting a pleasure arcade with shops and rides, that looks out on the famous chalk stacks and lighthouse. Take a trip to East Cowes and visit Queen Victoria's holiday home, Osborne House, or the county town of Newport has shops, restaurants and nightlife that you'll be keen to get stuck into.
The Need To Know
• There is a £100 supplement payable direct to merchant for October school holidays and Christmas week.
• Pets are welcome for no additional charge.
"Yet still the isle's principal appeal remains: a mild climate, myriad outdoorsy activities and a 25-mile shore lined with beaches, dramatic white cliffs and beguiling sand dunes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from September 1, 2014 - December 28, 2014 (Please note; September is now fully booked)
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 28, 2014
- October Half Term Holiday and December 19 2014 - December 28 2014 incur a £100 surcharge, payable directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy in a Self Catering Cottage
- Option A and B: Valid for 2 People
- Option C and D: Valid for up to 4 People
- Option E and F: Valid for up to 5 People
- Option G and H: Valid for up to 8 People
- 3 Night - Friday to Monday; 4 Night - Monday to Friday
- Excludes electricity charges; payable via £1 coin meter
- Children welcome with in accommodation capacity, contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs welcome at no extra charge
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Self-Catering Cottage Stay for Couples, Families, or Groups, Perfect for Families and Groups of Friends
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01983 740 338 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2014 • Enjoy By December 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings