A Feast of Gourmet Treats in Shropshire
The Raven Hotel and Restaurant • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double
- Full English Breakfast
- Seven-Course Gourmet Dinner
- Seven-Day Availability
Charles Dickens may forever be linked with the capital, but there was another part of the country which cropped up regularly in his works. Escape to the Shropshire landscape that Dickens fell in love with for a gourmet break at The Raven Hotel and Restaurant.
For £149 (up to a £276 value), you'll enjoy an overnight stay for two people in the town of Much Wenlock, located roughly 18 miles south of Shrewsbury. Your stay includes a seven-course tasting menu in the evening, and full English breakfast come morning.
The Best Bits
• Seven courses of indulgence to enjoy in the restaurant—we've got our eye on the Shropshire lamb.
• Nearby Shrewsbury's gorgeous Quarry park makes for a perfect afternoon in the sun.
• The hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
In the heart of this charming market community you'll find the lovingly maintained, centuries-old Raven; settle in to your room and where period elegance combines with modern comfort.
The Food & Drink
Included with your stay is a seven-course gourmet dinner each in the hotel's highly regarded restaurant. Sourcing ingredients from the many award-winning suppliers in the county, the fine food is fresh and adventurous; and each morning, you'll get to recharge with breakfast.
Much Wenlock has a big history that belies its small size, from the Priory that fell foul of Henry VIII's dissolution to the Wenlock Olympian Games—though the independent clothing and food shops provide modern-day distractions. Nearby Shrewsbury is well worth a visit too, a well-preserved Tudor town nestled in a crook of the River Severn.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This small, half-timbered, red-brick, lobelia-hung, narrow-streeted, alleywayed, book-and-tea-shopped town, with its Elizabethan guildhall, is the supreme delight of urban-pastoral Britain."-- Daily Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Dogs not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double, Daily Full English Breakfast, Seven-Course Gourmet Dinner, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01952 727251 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings