A Touch of Style in Birmingham's City Centre
Thistle Birmingham City Centre • Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for One (£129) or Two People (£169)
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Shopping, nightlife, art, culture—whatever's missing from your days off, come and find it courtesy of this Escape to The Thistle Birmingham City Centre, The Royal Angus.
One person will spend two nights at the contemporary-meets-classic establishment in a single room for £129 (up to a £274.34 value), or make it two people in a double room for £169 (up to a £338.68 value).
Your recently refurbished accommodation includes en suite with bathrobe and slippers and amenities, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
The Best Bits
• Three-course dinner at the chic, modern restaurant
• Well-located for the Bullring shopping centre, City Stadium and NEC
The Food & Drink
As well as daily breakfast, a three-course meal each at the swish Monty's Brasserie on your first night is part of the package: choose from a British and European menu in sleek surrounds—think leather chairs, light woods, and a palette of white, slate grey, black, and rich purple.
Not only are the Bullring, City and Stadium, and NEC a short drive away, Birmingham is home to Cadbury World, the LG Arena, and the National SEA LIFE Centre too.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for one or two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• Children are welcome for a £25 per child supplement payable directly to the hotel.
"Huge regeneration projects have breathed life into the industrial landscapes and canals that crisscross the city; now there are more glamorous shops, buzzing pubs and jumping nightclubs than you can shake a bargepole at."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Based on single occupancy in a Single Room
- Option B: Based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Children incur a £25 per child supplement, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for One (£129) or Two People (£169), Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Three Course Dinner is valid on first night of stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 0121 6064500 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escape supplied by: GLH Hotels Management (UK) Limited, Glasgow Hotel, 36 Cambridge Street, Glasgow G2 3NH
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings