A Breath of Fresh Air in The North York Moors
The Inn at Hawnby • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Full English Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant (Min. Two Courses)
- Late Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of The Week
Hawnby is a picturesque little village in the North York Moors National Park, home to historic listed buildings such as Arden Hall, and near to the pretty market town of Helmsley. Get away from it all and immerse yourself in scenic country life courtesy of this Escape to The Inn at Hawnby.
Two people will spend the night in a double room at the family-run boutique establishment for £69 (up to a £139 value). Your accommodation includes country-pretty individual décor, en suite, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Hawnby spring water.
The Best Bits
• Get back to nature with picture-perfect local walks and amazing views.
• Tuck into AA Rosette-awarded cuisine.
The inn's highly commended AA award puts it among the top 10 inns in the country. Surrounded by breathtaking Yorkshire countryside, it's the perfect place to leave city life behind.
The Food & Drink
Daily breakfast and a glass of Prosecco each when you take two courses each at the restaurant are part and parcel of your stay—and we'd say it's worth it: the Mexborough Room not only has gorgeous garden and country views, it also has an AA Rosette to its name thanks to a seasonal menu, made with local produce wherever possible, that features dishes such as Uig Lodge smoked salmon, leg of lamb steak, beer-battered haddock, streaky bacon-wrapped pork fillet, and chocolate nemesis.
Late 1 p.m. checkout means you can make the most of local attractions such as Castle Howard, Duncombe Park (home to the International Centre for Birds of Prey) and Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
"Wild, windswept and oh so interesting, the North York Moors—much of them protected by the boundaries of a national park—exist in isolated splendour."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 25, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades to family rooms are available direct with the merchant, price is given upon request, contact directly for more information
- Children allowed but a room upgrade to a family room is required, supplements apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs allowed free of charge but must be confirmed by merchant prior to stay
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant (Min. Two Courses), Late Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of The Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01439 798202 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • Enjoy By October 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings