A Break in Ireland's 2014 City of Culture
Limerick City Hotel • Limerick City, Ireland
- One- (£65), Two- (£105), or Three-Night (£145) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Lose yourself in the untamed landscapes of the West Coast of Ireland. Experience the Wild Atlantic Way, which delivers on every promise of its title as ittraces a path from Donegal in the north—through Limerick, this year's City of Culture—to Cork in the south. Start an adventure you will never want to end! Brought to you by Ireland.com.
There's much more Limerick than rhymes, which is exactly the reason it will be Ireland's City of Culture 2014. And it's worth becoming well-versed in its rich heritage and vibrant art, or using it as a city base to explore the Shannon region, when you head to the Limerick City Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people in a double / twin room is £65 (up to a £108.53 value), a two-night stay is £105 (up to a £181.07 value), or make it three nights for £145 (up to a £253.60 value). A full Irish breakfast daily, bottle of wine, and late 1 p.m. checkout is included.
The Best Bits
• Toast your arrival with a welcome bottle of wine.
• Stake a stroll along the Shannon or take the short walk into town thanks to a central location.
Located just across from the banks of the Shannon, you can expect easy access to the city centre that centres around the shopping district of O'Connell Street.
If it's culture you're after, Limerick City is sure to please with its waterfront development, shops, and historical sights. Alternately, catch some Munster rugby or Gaelic games when you head to Thomond Park and The Limerick GAA Gaelic Grounds.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"From exploring King John’s Castle in the heart of the city’s medieval district to tracing Frank McCourt’s footsteps on an Angela’s Ashes walking tour, to mountainbiking in Ballyhoura there is something for everyone."-- Limerick.ie
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31, 2014
- Not valid on June 28 2014; July 10, 12, 16, 17, 26 2014; August 1, 7, 13, 21, 27 2014; September 4, 10, 17 2014; December 24-27 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children 0-3 stay free of charge, children 3+ incur a €15 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£65), Two- (£105), or Three-Night (£145) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call +353 061 207000 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms