A Couple's Break in Charming Cambridge
Menzies Cambridge • Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant (First Evening Only)
- 18 Holes of Golf for One
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The first thing you notice about Cambridge is the bikes: chained to, leant against, and hung off every surface the locals can get their hands on, they're everywhere. But the big thing about the university city has to be the uni buildings: historic and beautiful, they're enough on their own to make this Escape—to the four-star Menzies Cambridge, no less—worth studying.
Two nights for two people are just £159 (up to a £401.10 value), in a smartly furnished standard double room; your package includes a three-course dinner on one evening, a cream tea for two, a round of golf for one person, and breakfast each morning.
The Best Bits
• A sumptuous three-course feast to ensure your first night goes off in style.
• Wander around the labyrinthine streets of magical Cambridge.
You'll hit the books in the comfort of accommodation that includes a double bed, en suite, large flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
The Food & Drink
Dining at the elegant venue will pass your assessment with flying colours: a full English breakfast, a cream tea on arrival, and a three-course dinner on the first evening only at the AA-rosette Brasserie Restaurant are both part and parcel of your package. Peruse the menu which features dishes such as pressed Suffolk ham hock, sea bass fillet, and warm chocolate brownie (please note that the menu is subject to change).
The hotel itself has plenty to offer for couples; a round of 18-hole golf is included for one, while a second guest can unwind in the spa facilities and swimming pool. As for Cambridge, besides the cycling, shopping, dining, drinking, and unmissable university buildings, there's a lively theatre scene, a plethora of art spaces, and outdoor activities such as traditional punting on the river.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Few cities can take the breath away quite like Cambridge."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from July 28, 2014 - September 7, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 7, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge when sharing existing beds, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant (First Evening Only), 18 Holes of Golf for One, Use of Leisure Facilities, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12m
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- 3 course dinner is valid on the first night of stay only
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01954 249988 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- Escape supplied by: Topland Hotels (No.14) Limited, 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2014 • Enjoy By September 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings