Winding Rivers and Towering Mountains in Perthshire
Moness Resort • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room (Prices from £69)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner in Flemmyng Restaurant (Select Options)
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- 25% Off Treatments in On-Site Spa
Perthshire, Scotland is best known as 'Big Tree Country', but there's more to the region than foliage; it's home to spectacular scenery from soaring forests and plunging glens to winding rivers and towering mountains. Discover the great outdoors courtesy of this Escape to the four-star Moness Resort, Aberfeldy.
One Night for Two People—£69 (up to a £125 value)
One Night for Two People with Three-Course Dinner—£99 (up to a £179 value)
Two Nights for Two People—£99 (up to a £250 value)
Two Nights for Two People with Three-Course Dinner on Each Evening—£169 (up to a £358 value)
The Best Bits
• The hotel's plush spa facilities—perfect for luxuriating.
• Fresh, locally-sourced cuisine in the hotel's restaurant.
The Food & Drink
The Terrace Bar serves a range of cuisine to suit every taste, and the Flemmyng Restaurant offers a tempting à la carte dinner. Those opting for the dinner package will tuck into three exquisite courses of mouthwatering local cuisine in the Flemmyng Restaurant—and if you stay two nights, you'll get dinner on both evenings. Each morning of your stay you'll rise to a full Scottish breakfast—the perfect way to start a day.
Use of the resort's extensive leisure facilities are included throughout your stay, including swimming pool, sauna, and steam room; meanwhile, you'll also receive 25% off pre-booked treatments taken in the well-appointed spa.
Outside Moness, though, be sure to take the time to stop and smell the heather while you're here: visit sights such as Drummond Castle, Dunkeld Cathedral, the Edradour Distillery, Scone Palace; and discover the region's scenery and history by bike, car, or foot on one of the Highland Safaris.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement per night.
• Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £10 per night supplement, or a Suite / Garden Room / Cedar Room for a £20 per night supplement.
• Cot hire available for a supplement of £5 per night (maximum one per room).
"Perthshire offers visitors centuries of history alongside adrenaline-packed adventure, delicious food and drink, and an incredible array of wildlife."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by August 31, 2014
- A valid credit card/debit card will be required at check-in (for security purposes only)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Friday and Saturday nights incur £20 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant
- Promotion excludes September 5-6, 22-29 2014
- £20 per room per night supplement for Bank holiday stays, August 3-4, 24-25 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £20 will be charged for any amendments made after booking is confirmed, paid direct to merchant
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room; Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £10 per night supplement or a Suite/Garden Room/Cedar Room for a £20 per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant, contact directly at time of booking for more information
- Children 0-2 stay free of charge, children 3-5 incur a £5 supplement, children 6–12 incur a £15 supplement, adult 13 upwards incur a £20 supplement, supplements are per night and paid direct to merchant, charges are inclusive of cot or extra bed and breakfast, contact merchant directly for more information
- In order to house additional guests, you must upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Superior Room or Suite
- No Pets are allowed on the Resort
- Free Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room (Prices from £69), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner in Flemmyng Restaurant (Select Options), Use of Leisure Facilities, 25% Off Treatments in On-Site Spa
- Photographs are used as reference only and all interiors/exteriors may differ
- Spa treatments must be booked in advance in order to avoid disappointment – Tel: 01887 822100
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Merchant is unable to process bookings done on line in regards to vouchers, all bookings must be done through our call centre (01887 822108)
- The 3 course meal in valid in the Flemmyng Restaurant only (Option C and D)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- Any special requests must be made at the time of booking, every effort will be made to comply but cannot be guaranteed
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01887 822108 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- Escape supplied by: Moness House Hotel & Country Club, Aberfeldy, Perthshire PH15 2DY
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms