A Luxury Road Trip on The Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight Motor Homes • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Weekend Trip, or Four-Night Midweek Trip in a Luxury Motorhome for Up to Six People
- Welcome Basket Including Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, Butter, and Fresh Local Bread
- Features; Three Double Beds, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Fridge Freezer, Bathroom, TV/DVD, and Freeview
Same four walls day in, day out giving you itchy feet? Hit the road courtesy of this Escape from Isle of Wight Motor Homes. You'll spend a few days roaming free around England's biggest island, taking in sights from beaches and animal attractions to museums, theme parks, and dinosaur fossils.
You and up to five of your nearest and dearest will spend three nights in a T650 AK motorhome from Friday to Monday for £269 (up to a £495 value); or make it four nights between Monday and Friday for the same price.
There's no need to stay put when you've got a luxury vehicle at your disposal, complete with seven metres of chic, contemporary interiors, over-cab king-size bed, fixed double bed, dinette-conversion double bed, en suite, well-appointed kitchen with 140-litre fridge, TV with DVD and Freeview, radio with CD player and iPod, garage store, mountain bike rental, and snorkelling equipment.
The Food & Drink
A welcome basket is included with your package, and is stocked with Fair Trade teabags and instant coffee, sugar, Island milk and butter, and fresh IW Company bread to get you started before you discover your new favourite eateries.
Once you're behind the wheel, you're free to visit attractions all over the Isle of Wight, such as Amazon World Zoo, Appuldurcombe House, Blackgang Chine theme park, Botanic Gardens in Ventnor, Brading Roman Villa, Carisbrooke Castle, Classic Boat Museum, Dimbola Musem and Galleries, Dinosaur Isle, Victoria Fort, Godshill Model Village, Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Isle of Wight Zoo, the Museum of Island History, Osborne House, Owl & Monkey Haven, Quarr Abbey, Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens, and Sandown, Shanklin, and Ventnor Blue Flag beaches.
The Need To Know
• For rental terms and conditions, please visit Isle of Wight Motor Homes.
• There is availability seven days of the week.
"This lovely island, just a few miles off the Hampshire coast, does its utmost to bottle traditional childhood-holiday nostalgia and sell it."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- INSURANCE NOT INCLUDED - You must purchase short term motorhome insurance for the duration of your rental (Approximately £30-£60 per week; Price is variable on individual's personal records and insurance company used), please purchase after motorhome booking has been confirmed by merchant
- A £500 refundable deposit is to be paid direct to Isle of Wight Motorhomes (This will be refunded when the motorhome is returned)
- MUST READ - Isle of Wight Motorhomes rental terms and conditions: www.isleofwightmotorhomes.com/terms.html
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture (Please read section 3 of the Isle of Wight Motorhomes rental terms and conditions)
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 30, 2015
- Option A: Valid for 3 nights, Friday - Monday
- Option B: Valid for 4 nights, Monday - Friday
- Deal based on up to 6 people in a Luxury Motorhome
- If motorhome is collected from merchant address (Unit 2), free parking is available, contact merchant directly for more information
- Collection and drop off of Motorhome at a ferryport can be arrange with merchant when booking, supplements apply, paid direct to merchant
- Voucher includes: Three-Night Weekend Trip, or Four-Night Midweek Trip in a Luxury Motorhome for Up to Six People Welcome Basket Including Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, Butter, and Fresh Local Bread Features; Three Double Beds, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Fridge Freezer, Bathroom, TV/DVD, and Freeview
- Collection and drop off of Motorhome can be arrange with merchant when booking
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Welcome Basket includes: fair trade tea bags, fair trade instant coffee, sugar, 1 litre Island milk, 250g Island butter and fresh bread from The IW Bread Company
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0845 0240199 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • Enjoy By March 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings