An Indulgent Sunday in Scotland's Colourful Capital
The Scotsman Hotel • Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Sunday Night Stay for Two People in an Editor Room
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea in the North Bridge Brasserie
- 25% Discount on Food for Duration of Stay
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
There's plenty to do to help you work up an appetite while you're out and about in Edinburgh, from the castle to the zoo via Holyrood Palace, HMY Britannia, and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery. See it all in five-star style courtesy of this luxurious Escape to The Scotsman Hotel.
A Sunday-night stay for two people in the Editor Room for £169 (up to a £345.90 value); including breakfast, a Prosecco afternoon tea, a 25% discount on food, and late 1 p.m. checkout.
The Best Bits
• Five-star indulgence in the heart of Scotland's capital.
• A luxurious treat on a lazy Sunday.
• The exquisite afternoon tea served with refreshing Prosecco.
In 2001 the Scotsman Newspaper building was transformed into The Scotsman Hotel with careful attention towards preserving the magnificent Italian marble staircase, stunning oak panelling, imposing marble pillars, and ornate ceilings. You'll rest your heads in an individually-decorated Editor Room some featuring spectacular views of Scotland's capital.
The Food & Drink
As well as breakfast in the morning and a 25% discount on all food during your stay, the highlight is the exquisite Prosecco afternoon tea in the North Bridge Brasserie. The Brasserie eatures the original oak panelling, a hand carved wooden balcony and imposing marble pillars. The seating area is split into two levels with the balcony offering quieter, intimate seating, with a birds-eye-view below to the buzzing main restaurant and cocktail bar.
Local attractions include Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Craigmillar Castle, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Edinburgh Dungeons, Edinburgh Festival Theatre, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and the Edinburgh Vaults.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday nights only.
• Select your preferred dates from our Booking Calendar.
"Edinburgh is one of Europe's most beautiful cities, draped across a series of rocky hills overlooking the sea. It's a town intimately entwined with its landscape, with buildings and monuments perched atop crags and overshadowed by cliffs."-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- Valid from August 31, 2014 - January 25, 2015
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 25, 2015
- Valid Sunday night only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Editor Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged £45 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- Pets are not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Sunday Night Stay for Two People in an Editor Room, Breakfast, Prosecco Afternoon Tea in the North Bridge Brasserie, 25% Discount on Food for Duration of Stay, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Prosecco afternoon tea is served in North Brasserie on the Monday afternoon only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 0131 556 5565 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms