The High Life in the Highlands
Clachan Cottage Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room (Prices From £49)
- Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast
We'd all love a loch-side life: boats bobbing gently on the loch, glorious green hues of the hillsides all around, and ospreys circling high overhead looking to swoop down and catch a trout. Draw down a breath of highland air when you dip your oar into this Escape to Loch Earn, Perthshire, at the Clachan Cottage Hotel.
Choose a one-, two-, or three-night stay for two people, with prices starting from £49:
October 2014 to March 2015—£49 (up to a £107 value)
July to September 2014—£59 (up to a £107 value)
October 2014 to March 2015—£79 (up to a £214 value)
July to September 2014—£95 (up to a £214 value)
July 2014 to March 2015—£139 (up to a £321 value)
The Best Bits
• A sparkling lochside location—the essence of the Highlands.
• Perfect for cyclists and ramblers chasing dramatic, unspoilt vistas.
Originally built as a row of cottages, you'll like the cut of this place's jib: utterly spectacular views and homely, stylish en suite rooms. You'll stay in a Double/Twin Garden or Loch View room.
The Food & Drink
Dive into a hearty inclusive full Scottish or continental breakfast each morning, gaze from the patio across to the historic Edinample Castle, and lazily unfurl your plans for the day. A raft of fine local food awaits if you dine in the Rowan Restaurant, presenting modern British seasonal cuisine sourced from Scotland's fantastic natural larder.
The loch pins its colours to the mast as a great watersports centre, from waterskiing to wakeboarding, kayaking to inflatable banana rides. You might prefer to change tack and go for a walk along the Glen Ogle trail, heading up the old railway line out of Lochearnhead towards the pass to Killin, gaining sumptuous views of Lochearn and the ever-changing colourful landscape around. Or swap paddle for pedal and ride a stunning stretch of Route 7 of Sustrans' National Cycle Network.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £40 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Situated in the very heart of Scotland, Perthshire represents the perfect place to find all that you expect of a great Scottish holiday."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- For security reasons you will need to enter your Credit Card details on confirmation of booking (No sum money will debited from the card)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2015
- Not valid on December 20 2014 - January 21 2015
- Saturday night stays are available for a £40 supplement, payable direct to hotel, subject to availability
- Reservations will not be accepted via telephone or email
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Garden View Room or a Double Loch View Room; Upgrades to family rooms available, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Children welcome but must upgrade to a family room upon booking
- Three family rooms are available, a £10 supplement per night per child applies (maximum of 2 children aged 3-15), supplements payable directly to the hotel
- Dogs welcome for no charge but must upgrade to dog friendly room upon booking, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room (Prices From £49), Daily Full Scottish or Continental Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Restaurant closed Monday and Tuesday - bar meals available
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01567 830247 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings