A Vintage Twist in Lancashire's Rolling Countryside
The Castle Inn • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£69) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in Vintage Boutique Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Main Course Each on Second Evening (Two-Night Option)
- Bottle of Wine if Dining (Overnight Option)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth—not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
A one-night stay for two is just £69 (up to a £144.95 value), or a two-night stay for just £139 (up to a £273.90 value).
Artists, writers, and travellers have been resting their heads at the charming village inn for centuries, and it has since been lovingly restored without losing its original character. Wax lyrical about your vintage boutique room where you'll find antique furniture, unique baths, and cosy beds. Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
The Food & Drink
Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing. Later on, relax by the fires in the bar whilst versing yourself with the exciting menu. Guests staying for two nights will receive a main course each made using the finest local ingredients on the second evening. Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays (min. £40 spend per couple).
Like a well-crafted sonnet there's something emotive about the Lancashire countryside; perched on the edge of the Lake District there are abundant walking and cycling trails to occupy active travellers. Nestled by the banks of the River Wenning, the hotel is a good base for fishing and shooting, or paying the Yorkshire Dales a visit.
The Need To Know
• The package is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Hornby is located on the A683, just off the M6 approximately 9.5 miles from Lancaster.
• All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
"Breakfast was on-point too, several touches—not least an offer of super-strong, sleep-busting tea—illustrative of the attention to detail in play."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Vintage Boutique Room; Upgrades available subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight (£69) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in Vintage Boutique Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Main Course Each on Second Evening (Two-Night Option), Bottle of Wine if Dining (Overnight Option), Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Bottle of wine if you dine on 1 night package incurs a minimum spend of £40 spend per couple
- Main course on 2 night package excludes house specialities and sirloin steak, main course each must be taken on 1st night of stay
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01524 222279 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings