Cosy Lancashire Country House Hotel Stay
Springfield House Hotel • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine if Dining in the Restaurant
- Includes Friday and Saturday Night Availability
The Springfield House Hotel—an elegant Georgian-style country house boasting seven luxurious en suite bedrooms and surrounded by verdant walled gardens—was built in 1840 for the modest sum of £4,000. A reminder of how things change, perhaps; but Escape to the Lancashire countryside and you'll harken back to a bygone era of comfort and style.
At the old-fashioned price of £49 (up to a £117 value), you and your sweetheart will enjoy an overnight stay in the Pilling property just a short distance from the Fylde coast; or ensure time is on your side with a two-night stay for £89 (up to a £234 value).
The Food & Drink
The package also includes a hearty breakfast each morning, as well as a glass of wine if dining in the hotel's restaurant on one or two nights—expect to find classic dishes such as slow roasted shoulder of lamb with roast vegetables and a redcurrant jus, or salmon darne with an avocado salsa.
Nearby, you can head to the city of Lancaster for a spot of lunch, shopping, and a seaside stroll down the promenade; or take in some more sea air at one of the many towns and villages along the charming Fylde coast. The timeless delights of the Lake District make for a stunning day out, with the rolling valleys and placid water a true treat.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people, and available from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
• The hotel does not allow dogs.
• Sunday and Monday night stays are excluded.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"[The Fylde coast] is a fantastic, flat coastline, with beautiful, predominantly sandy golden beaches."-- Visit Fylde Coast
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 18, 2014
- Valid Tuesday - Saturday (excludes Sunday and Monday)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Pets not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Glass of Wine if Dining in the Restaurant, Includes Friday and Saturday Night Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01253 790 301 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • Enjoy By December 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings