125 Years at the Top: The Savoy
The Savoy • London, United Kingdom
- Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room
- Three-Course Dinner in The Thames Foyer, Simpson's-In-The-Strand, or Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill
- Full English Breakfast
From the Edwardian-meets-Art Deco exterior to the lavishly-appointed guest rooms and renowned cuisine behind it, The Savoy is an icon through and through. Combining heritage and opulence, it has come to define London glamour like no other luxury hotel.
The Best Bits
• Five-star treatment in London's most famous hotel.
• Dine in style at your choice of distinguished restaurants.
• Theatres, bars, and landmarks just steps from the Front Hall.
The first hotel in the country to install electric lights and lifts, The Savoy has since undergone a £220 million restoration, introducing very modern standards of comfort. Your Deluxe room packs in everything you'd expect from one of the world's most famous hotels—from an elegant marble bathroom with Le Labo amenities to bespoke furniture—and quietly overlooks the city or the inner courtyard.
The Food & Drink
You'll take your pick from a trio of the hotel's restaurants for your inclusive three-course dinner. The Thames Foyer is a celebrated afternoon tea spot, bathed in natural light on Summer evenings thanks to an ornate glass dome. Simpson's-In-The-Strand is a grander affair, offering refined British cuisine amidst wood panels and glittering chandeliers. Finally, Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill brings the opulence of the 1920s to life, serving up seafood alongside panoramic views of the Thames. A full English breakfast is also included come morning.
Pitched right in the heart of Theatreland, you're ideally placed to take in a show at any of the West End's dozens of theatres, head for some world-beating culture at the Royal Opera House, or explore lively Soho's dining and bar scene. Covent Garden is perfect for a spot of lunch or retail therapy, and your enviable position on the banks of the Thames is perfect for photo ops. Head west for the museum district and luxe shopping in Mayfair and Knightsbridge, before taking a stroll alongside The Serpentine in leafy Hyde Park.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for Sunday only.
• Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival (digital or smartphone vouchers will not be accepted).
"The Savoy Hotel has been at the forefront of the London hotel scene since it opened in 1889. The hotel has been lovingly restored in recent years, with much of its art deco and Edwardian heritage kept intact."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- PRINTED VOUCHER MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ARRIVAL (DIGITAL OR SMARTPHONE VOUCHERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and dates subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 29, 2015
- Valid Sunday night only
- Not valid on July 13 2014; October 12, 19 2014; November 23 2014
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room
- Children not valid for this promotion
- Pets allowed at an additional charge of £25 per night, paid direct to merchant, inform at time of booking
- Wifi available (please note: Guests have to join the Fairmont Presidents club for Wi-Fi access), contact merchant directly for more information
- Voucher includes: Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room, Three-Course Dinner in The Thames Foyer, Simpson's-In-The-Strand, or Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill, Full English Breakfast (Guests can choose from various breakfast items up to the value of a full English Breakfast)
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Complimentary Three-course dinner is valid from a select menu in the Thames Foyer, Simpson's in the Strand or Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill (offer excludes The Savoy Grill and all drinks)
- Extensions can be booked with the hotel directly on the best available rate, contact directly for more information
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 0207 836 4343 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2015 • Enjoy By March 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings