Exploring Wiltshire's Historical Charms
BEST WESTERN Red Lion Hotel • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in an Executive Room (Prices From £110)
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Three-Course Lunch or Dinner
- Optional High Tea
Wiltshire is famous for its ancient, historic places; Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circle, Salisbury Cathedral. But there is a historic place that is less well-known, one that was built in 1220 for the stonemasons constructing Salisbury Cathedral—the BEST WESTERN Red Lion Hotel.
Reputed to be the oldest hotel in Europe, a special overnight Sunday package for two, with breakfast and a three-course lunch or dinner is £110 (up to a £223 value); and you can add a high tea for £120 (up to a £242.90 value).
The Best Bits
• The hotels award-winning restaurant.
• Perfect position to explore medieval Salisbury and nearby Stone Henge.
The characterful hotel in the centre of Salisbury was originally the White Bear Inn, and in the Middle Ages, there was a cage and ducking stool in the water outside where nags and cheats were punished. No need to fear; that medieval treatment has long gone, and the charming hotel now provides high-quality service with all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable Escape in the beautifully appointed rooms.
The Food & Drink
Breakfast is included, as is a three-course table d'hote lunch or dinner in the Vine Restaurant, offering fine cuisine from fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Take a four-minute stroll to Salisbury Cathedral, one of the most striking medieval cathedrals in Britain with the tallest spire, or drive 15 minutes to Stonehenge to see the most famous stone circle in the world. Finish the day with a visit to isolated Old Sarum, an Iron Age hill fort and the original settlement of Salisbury.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday nights only.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Browse interesting independent shops in the market towns; stroll around quintessential English hamlets such as Lacock and Castle Combe; or discover an outstanding collection of stately homes and gardens."-- Visit Wiltshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 28, 2014
- Valid Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in an Executive Room (Prices From £110), Full English or Continental Breakfast, Three-Course Lunch or Dinner, Optional High Tea
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01722 32 33 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2014 • Enjoy By December 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings