Sandy Walks and Seaside Charm in Bournemouth
Durley Dean Hotel • Dorset, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
Think Bournemouth and you think beaches—and you've got a point—but there's more to the coastal town besides sun, sea, and sand. Discover the gardens, museums, and more courtesy of this Escape to the Durley Dean Hotel.
Two people will stay at the charming property for one night for £59 (up to a £122 value) or two nights for £99 (up to a £244 value). Either way, you'll sleep off all that sea air in a standard double or twin room complete with understated décor, en suite, flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and for an extra fee, Wi-Fi access.
The Best Bits
• Start every day with a hearty full English breakfast
• Relax with a dip in the pool or a visit to the sauna
• Get out and enjoy castles, museums, wildlife, and water sports
The historic three-star establishment is a recently refurbished Victorian townhouse—it now boasts gym and leisure facilities and it's well placed for Bournemouth's beaches.
The Food & Drink
Daily full English breakfast each at the No. 28 Restaurant is part and parcel of your stay—here all dishes are made with locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Kick back in the indoor swimming pool, work out at the cardio gymnasium, or laze in the sauna at the on-site leisure complex—access is included with your stay.
When you're not sunning yourselves on Bournemouth's seven miles of sands, make the most of the Jurassic Coast with a visit to Bournemouth Oceanarium, the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, or The Watersports Academy.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is Sunday to Thursday availability. Fridays are available for a £30 supplement.
"Situated close to the seafront on the West Cliff, this modern hotel has bedrooms which vary in size and style."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Must book 7 days prior to arrival
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Friday stays incur a £30 supplement, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Not valid on July 21 2014 – September 5 2014
- Merchant re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- Maximum 2 additional children (under 13) may stay in room for £20 per child per night supplement, or 1 adult (over 13) for £25 per night, supplements paid direct to merchant, contact directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01202 557711 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings