A Cambridgeshire Hotel with Serious Pedigree
Paddock House • Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a House Room
- Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- Three-Course Sunday Lunch
- Bath Drawn by Butler and Chocolates
Just miles from where thoroughbreds are bred to be champions, the Paddocks House treats its guests with fine food, winning scenery, and a commitment to the highest standards of hospitality.
An overnight Sunday stay for two people is just £175 (up to a £316.90 value), which includes accommodation in a House room; a glass of prosecco each on arrival; a three-course Sunday lunch, plus breakfast the following morning; and the opulent option to have a bath drawn by the butler.
The Best Bits
• A steaming bath, drawn by a butler as you nibble on chocolates—life is sweet.
• A feast of a Sunday lunch to ease you into the afternoon.
Located just outside of Cambridge, the hotel is the former country home of Lord Byron's sister, since updated with a modern makeover that nods at the property's heritage. In your House room you'll find freestanding copper baths, technological flourishes, and views of the serene gardens which surround the hotel.
The Food & Drink
The Dining Room at Paddocks has earned a reputation for classic dishes served with contemporary twist, so your three-course Sunday lunch is a real treat. Choose from the likes of roasted butternut squash velouté or duck liver parfait with orange chutney to start, before tucking into mains such as roast topside of beef with red wine jus or a three bird roast—free range chicken, Gressingham duck, and turkey. Finish with something sweet, assured that breakfast is included come morning as well.
Cambridge is easily accessible along the A14, so stroll the winding streets of this historic seat of learning, and even go punting on the River Cam.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people and valid on Sundays only.
• An extra bed can be added to your room for £50.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The vast open landscapes nonetheless impress with epic sunsets and unsullied horizons."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Valid on Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a House Room; Upgrade to a Master Room for a £30 per night supplement or a Suite for a £130 per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Children allowed, £50 per extra bed, paid direct to the merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a House Room, Glass of Prosecco on Arrival, Three-Course Sunday Lunch, Bath Drawn by Butler and Chocolates
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01638 593 222 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings