A Boutique Marvel Overlooking Ely Cathedral
Poets House Hotel • Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a House Room
- Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- Three-Course Sunday Lunch
- Bath Drawn by Butler and Chocolates
In the small but perfectly formed cathedral city of Ely, history sits shoulder to shoulder with stylish modern living. Escape to the Poets House for a distinguished stay in this Cambridgeshire haven.
An overnight Sunday stay for two people is £175 (up to a £316.90 value), and includes accommodation in a House room; a glass of prosecco each on arrival; a three-course Sunday lunch; and the option of a butler to draw you a relaxing bath come evening.
The Best Bits
• Many rooms boast commanding views of Ely's breathtaking cathedral.
• Start with Prosecco, move on to lunch, and close with a soak in a freestanding copper tub.
You'll stay in a House room at this stylish, innovative hotel housed in a trio of converted period buildings. Expect overhead showers, inviting cotton duvets, and a free-standing copper bath—with the option of the butler popping in to draw it for you.
The Food & Drink
Once you've toasted your arrival with a glass of Prosecco each, you'll settle in to the hotel's restaurant for a sumptuous three-course Sunday lunch, with an inventive take on classic starters, a choice of roasts, and something sweet to finish.
The Ely cathedral is a popular sight for visitors, a gothic marvel that rises above the rooftops of the city. The hotel is also close to another historic monument—the home of Oliver Cromwell.
The Need to Know
• This Escapes is for two people, with availability for Sunday only.
• An extra bed may be added to the room for a £50 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Ely (ee-lee) is a charming and historic city-town with a dazzling cathedral, scrupulously tidy Georgian and medieval centre and pretty riverside walks."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Valid on Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a House Room; Upgrade to a Master Room for a £30 per night supplement or a Suite for a £130 per night supplement, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Children allowed, £50 per extra bed, paid direct to the merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Sunday Stay for Two People in a House Room, Glass of Prosecco on Arrival, Three-Course Sunday Lunch, Bath Drawn by Butler and Chocolates
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01353 887 777 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings