Lazy Sunday and Fine Cuisine in The Scottish Borders
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel • Scottish Borders, United Kingdom
- Sunday Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner in AA Rosette-Awarded Tweed Restaurant
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The Scottish Borders are all about two things: vivid history and breathtaking scenery. Discover both during your stay at the four-star Dryburgh Abbey Hotel, Melrose.
You and your other half will spend a Sunday night in a superior room at the nineteenth-century establishment for £109 (up to a £245 value).
Your elegant country house accommodation features king-size bed, en suite with towelling robes and slippers, TV with Radio, garden views, fresh fruit, and spring water. The baronial country house is set among 10 rolling acres, and has trout and grayling season fishing rights for the River Tweed within the grounds, as well as a relaxing heated indoor pool and sauna.
The Best Bits
• Indulgent inclusive seasonal, locally sourced three-course meal at AA-Rosette restaurant
• Historic abbey view accommodation
• Fascinating nearby sights and picturesque country walks
The Food & Drink
Breakfast and a three-course meal each at the AA-Rosette Tweed Restaurant are included with your stay. Local, seasonal produce is the order of the day, with many of the herbs and vegetables coming straight from the kitchen garden, and going into dishes such as sea bass with prawn risotto, wild boar and apple sausages with mash, braised daube of beef, and hot white and dark chocolate sponge.
When you're not taking in one of the many breathtaking walks in the Scottish Borders, there's plenty more to see, from attractions such as Camera Obscura and World of Illusions to local historic sites like Floors Castle, Abbotsford House and the historic Border Abbeys—and you can make the most of them thanks to late 1 p.m. checkout.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday nights.
"This country house hotel, found in the heart of the Scottish Borders, and sitting beside the ancient ruins of Dryburgh Abbey and the majestic River Tweed, dates from the mid-19th century."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Valid Sunday night only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room
- Infants (aged 0-4) can stay free of charge when sharing a room with two adults; Children (aged 5-11) incur a supplement (supplement will be priced at time of booking), hotel will ask you for the number and ages of travellers before confirming your booking
- Pets are allowed on request, charges may be applicable, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Free onsite parking
- Voucher includes: Sunday Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner in AA Rosette-Awarded Tweed Restaurant, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- 3 Course meal is valid in the Tweed Restaurant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01835 822261 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings