Marco Pierre White Dining in Historic Wiltshire
The Pear Tree • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (£199)
- Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (£249)
- Daily Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner Each Evening of Stay
If, as a gourmand, you demand that your surroundings match the exquisite cuisine on offer, then this Escape to beautiful Wiltshire may whet your appetite. There's one thing you can expect from your stay at Marco Pierre White's The Pear Tree Inn in the county: some seriously magical food.
You and your partner will stay in a double room at the elegant boutique hotel for two nights for £199 (up to a £477.60 value), or three nights for £249 (up to a £916.80 value).
Expect rustic-chic décor, en suite, desk areas, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access in your accommodation.
The Food & Drink
Included with your package are daily breakfast, a three-course dinner at the venue on the first night, and a three-course dinner at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms on the second night. Guests staying three nights will return to The Pear Tree on the Sunday evening. You'll open up a menu that features such dishes as brandade of fine-quality smoked mackerel, honey-roast belly of pork Marco Polo, grilled Cumberland sausages and creamed potatoes, and Cambridge burnt cream on the first night, then English pea and ham soup, Mr Lamb's shepherd's pie, and Jamaican banana mess on the second.
There's no shortage of ways to entertain yourself locally; Lacock Abbey, which was also once home to William Henry Fox Talbot, a founder of photography; Longleat Safari Park; Stonehenge and Avebury; Barbury Castle, Castle Combe, Ludgershall Castle, and Wardour Castle; and Wiltshire Music Centre.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Breakfast on Monday mornings is a continental option.
• Two-night stays are valid for Wednesday and Thursday nights consecutively.
• Three-night stays are valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday consecutively.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Built in 1750 and once a cider house, this attractive old Cotswold stone inn is part rural hostelry, part breezy modern restaurant with beautiful gardens and a lovely furnished terrace for dreamy al fresco meals."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from August 1, 2014 - October 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Option A: Valid for stays on Wednesday and Thursday, 3 Course meal on both nights is valid at the Pear Tree on the first night and the Rudloe Arms on second night
- Option B: Valid for stays on Friday - Sunday, 3 Course meal on the three nights is valid at the Pear Tree on the first night, the Rudloe Arms on second night and the Pear Tree on the third night (please note: Breakfast on Monday morning is a continental option)
- Dogs allowed, contact merchant directly for more information, supplements may apply
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (£199), Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (£249), Daily Full English or Continental Breakfast, Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner Each Evening of Stay
- Supplements may apply on some menu options, contact merchant directly for more information
- Check in 2.30pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01225 709131 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings