Coaching Inn in a Historic Market Town
BEST WESTERN Talbot Hotel • Herefordshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Tea and Cake on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Before processed chocolate became the comfort food of choice the world over, milk, honey, and cider were the go to solutions for soothing stress. Herefordshire is known as the laid-back land where all three can be found aplenty, and this Escape to the BEST WESTERN Talbot Hotel is the perfect chance to retreat from crowded cityscapes to its resplendent and rural domain.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle with a two-night stay for two at the 15th-century coaching inn nestled in lovely Leominster for £99 (up to a £214 value).
Soak up the oak-beamed oldy worldy splendour of the charming hotel and be sure of a restful night in a standard room.
The Food & Drink
A hearty full English breakfast is included each morning, and guests choosing to dine at either of the two restaurants—the Berrington or Claridges—will also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the meal. If arriving before 2 p.m., you'll also be presented with tea and cake on the day of your arrival.
At your own leisurely pace upon setting out from Leominster, you can discover all that the Marches and Herefordshire have to offer. Get a taste of local flavour at Hereford's famous Cider Museum set in a former cider making factory or take a tour of classic childhood at Tudor Sweets in the historic town of Ross-on-Wye. Travelling back in generations in a different manner altogether, The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction in the market town of Bromyard is home to props and costumes from Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Star Wars, Star Trek, Thunderbirds, Stingray, Captain Scarlet, and more.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Children under three may stay in the room for no extra charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"In the town you will find a wide variety of small shops, cafes, pubs, and antiques shops, making Leominster the ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon strolling around in very pleasant surroundings."-- Leominster
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 1, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Limited availability in July and August, book early to avoid disappointment
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Tea and Cake on Arrival, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant valid if dining on minimum 3 courses each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01568 616347 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2014 • Enjoy By December 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings