Great Food and Fresh Country Walks in The Lakes
The Crown at High Newton • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each on the First Evening
- Half Carafe of Wine if Dining on the Second Evening
- Late 11.30 a.m. Checkout
For us, there's nothing better than a fresh walk in a beautiful setting followed by a hearty pub meal. Get in tune with the Lake District's timeless landscape and indulge in a feast for the senses—as well as some great grub—with this Escape to The Crown at High Newton.
A two-night stay for two people is just £129 (up to a £260.35 value), and includes accommodation in a Double room; a two-course dinner on the first evening; wine if dining on the second evening; and a late 11.30 a.m. checkout.
The Best Bits
• The timeless Lake District landscape which has captivated visitors for centuries.
• Delicious, restorative food, with meat sourced from their very own cattle.
Nestled at the heart of this charming Lakes community, The Crown has been extending a warm welcome to travellers for centuries. You'll bed down in recently refurbished accommodation combining classic and boutique style, and enjoy views over the village.
The Food & Drink
Under the guidance of head chef Crawford Campbell, the Crown has been turning out outstanding food—with meat sourced from its own cattle, no less—producing classic pub food to a refined standard. Try it for yourself with a two-course meal included on your first night; if you return to dine on the second evening, you'll also enjoy a half carafe of wine to accompany the cuisine. A full English breakfast is included each morning.
You're just a few miles from the UK's largest lake, the incredible Lake Windermere, where you can head out on a lake cruise; or explore the rest of the Lake District National Park if you're more interested in sightings of picturesque scenery, The Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole, or Wray Castle—an impressive mock-Gothic stronghold where Beatrix Potter once stayed.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Kids under 2 are welcome to stay at no extra charge.
• Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement per room, per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"For sheer scenic splendour, few places in England can measure up to the outlandishly beautiful Lake District."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Not valid on August Bank Holiday
- £25 per room per night for a Friday or Saturday night stay, paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or using cots/cribs
- No pets allowed - there is a kennels approximately 5 minutes away, contact hotel directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each on the First Evening, Half Carafe of Wine if Dining on the Second Evening, Late 11.30 a.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 11.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 30613 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings