A Welcoming Inn Close to the Northumberland Coast
Blue Bell Hotel • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- (£55), Two- (£85), or Three-Night (£120) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining (Min. Two Courses)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
A trip to North Northumberland's Heritage Coast is a like a trip back in time; from the penny arcades to the fish 'n' chip shops and miles of unspoilt beaches, it's a seaside landscape packed with charm. Experience it yourself with a break to the Blue Bell Hotel, located just outside the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
An overnight stay is £55 (up to a £118.834 value); a two-night stay is £85 (up to a £217.66 value); or a three-night stay is £120 (up to a £306.49 value). Included with your stay is accommodation in a Stabdard Classic room, full English breakfast each morning, a bottle of wine if dining, and a late 12 p.m. checkout.
Nestled in countryside between the towns of Berwick upon Tweed and Alnwick, the Blue Bell Hotel occupies a coaching inn that dates back to the 18th century. Surrounded by gardens, you'll make your way to a room which combines modern conveniences with traditional decor.
The Food & Drink
A full English breakfast will meet you each morning, and if you choose to dine in the hotel restaurant, you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the meal (min. two courses). Northumberland is known for the quality of its produce and meat, which you can sample with the likes of a seafood platter, a lamb shank with apple and black pudding mash, or a succulent steak from the grill.
Just a short drive will take you into the designated Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where imposing cliffs tower above sandy beaches and uninhabited islands can be spotted from the coast. Lovers of outdoor pursuits will find plenty to enjoy around here, from bird watching to rambling and golf.
The Need to Know
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Children under 5 stay free in existing beds; children aged 5-12 stay free in an extra bed, subject to management's discretion. Maximum extra beds allowed in room is one.
"With more than 30 miles of beaches the Northumberland Coast is simply spectacular."-- Visit Northumberland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Contact hotel direct prior to purchasing to check availability on selected dates
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. all children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children from 5 to 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Pets are allowed on request, no extra charges apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£55), Two- (£85), or Three-Night (£120) Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining (Min. Two Courses), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- The wine if dine option is valid on the 1st night of the stay only and customers must dine on a least 2 courses each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01668 213 543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings