Fine Dining and a Warm Yorkshire Welcome
BEST WESTERN Burn Hall • York, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Standard Room (Prices from £59)
- Upgrade to Executive King (Subject to Availability)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Stays)
- Afternoon Tea with Select Options
- Bottle of House Wine if Guests Dine on Two Courses in Hotel Restaurant (with One-Night Stays)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
The walled city of York used to be famous for its confectionery and chocolate factories. Head just down the road and treat your sweet to a relaxing country break at BEST WESTERN Burn Hall in Huby.
Overnight Stay for Two People—£59 (up to a £147.90 value)
Overnight Stay for Two People with Afternoon Tea—£69 (up to a £177.80 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Two-Course Dinner—£99 (up to a £285.80 value)
Surrounded by chocolate box countryside in the heart of North Yorkshire, this extended Victorian mansion has 94 bedrooms in a modern extension. Settle down in your en suite double room where a flat screen television, internet connection, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and 24-hour room service are the cherries on top of the room's comfortable design.
The Food & Drink
Gourmet food, local ales, and cocktails come courtesy of the hotel's stylish Benson's Bar and Richardson's Restaurant. Guests staying two nights will dine on a two-course table d'hôte dinner on the first evening. Overnight guests if choosing to dine on two courses in the evening will be treated to a bottle of house wine to accompany dishes such as pan fried Scarborough seawolf, Bridlington crab and parmesan risotto, and desserts including lemon posset with honey-glazed grilled figs and baked almond cheesecake with chocolate milkshake pouring cream. Wake in the morning to the enticing smell of your included full English breakfast.
After you've strolled around the spacious hotel grounds, make the short journey to the historic city of York. History fans will be like a kid in a candy store with the city's wealth of museums and medieval, Roman, and Norman buildings including the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe. Shopaholics should head to The Shambles to make the most of the shopping opportunity. Thrill seekers can experience off-road karting in the hotel's grounds, in addition to a wide range of outdoor pursuits provided by the on-site activities group. A late 1 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays.
"Huby is a collection of typical stone built cottages and farmhouses. Set in a quiet and peaceful location it is popular with walkers and those seeking to enjoy the tranquility of this scenic area."-- About Britain
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 16, 2014
- Book early if a special date is required to avoid disappointment
- £20 supplement for Saturday Night Stays, subject to availability, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double / Twin Room or Executive King (subject to availability); Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children 0-12 incur a £10 supplement per child per night (including breakfast), supplement paid direct to merchant, contact directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Standard Room (Prices from £59), Upgrade to Executive King (Subject to Availability), Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Stays), Afternoon Tea with Select Options, Bottle of House Wine if Guests Dine on Two Courses in Hotel Restaurant (with One-Night Stays), Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Bottle of wine if you dine is valid if customers dine on a minimum of 2 courses each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01347 825 400 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2014 • Enjoy By November 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings