A Four-Star Hotel in The Heart of The Ribble Valley
Samlesbury Hotel • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic or Superior Room (Prices from £59)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner and Glass of Prosecco Each on First Evening (Select Options)
- Bottle of Wine if Dining (Select Options)
- Late Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Ribble Valley; a verdant Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and in the inspiration for Tolkein's Middle Earth—a place that should be placed firmly on your must-visit list. Experience the rural splendour and rolling hills for yourself at the four-star Samlesbury Hotel.
Overnight Stay for Two People—£59 (up to a £140.95 value)
Overnight Stay for Two People with Three-Course Dinner—£99 (up to a £196.50 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Three-Course Dinner—£159 (up to a £301.50 value)
Two people can bed down in one of the brand new rooms featuring 40-inch Smart LED TVs, power showers, and luxury beds. To ensure you make the most of your luxurious surrounds a late checkout is included on your final morning.
The Food & Drink
If opting for the dinner packages head to the Merchants Bar & Grill for your three-course dinner with glass of Prosecco on the first evening and experience mouthwatering dishes. Serving the very best in local cuisine, the new restaurant has an extensive menu featuring traditional favourites with a surprising modern twist. A daily full English breakfast is included with all packages and a bottle of wine is included for guests on the non-dinner option if choosing to dine in the hotel's restaurant.
The Ribble Valley's spectacular fells and lush green valleys will reconnect you with the great outdoors; walk in the footsteps of Romans, Normans, and literary masterminds who once carved a path through the ancient landscape. Explore quaint market towns such as Clitheroe and Longridge or charming villagespacked with independent shops and delightful eateries. The area is fast becoming known for our local culinary delights; perhaps sample the Ribble Valley Food Trail.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
• One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
"Positioned in the ageless landscape of rural Lancashire, this area remains relatively unexplored. At 300 square miles, time appears to have bypassed this historic area immersed in rich heritage."-- Visit Lancashire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double Room or Superior Room; Upgrades available subject to availability , contact merchant directly for more information
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic or Superior Room (Prices from £59), Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner and Glass of Prosecco Each on First Evening (Select Options), Bottle of Wine if Dining (Select Options), Late Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 11pm; check out 12pm
- Option A: Wine is you dine is valid if you dine on a minimum of 2 courses each
- Option B and C: 3 course meal each valid from a selected TDH Menu to the value of £25 per person
- Option C: Wine is you dine is valid on the second night of stay only and if you dine on a minimum of 2 courses each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01772 877158 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings