Idyllic Sanctuary on Breathtaking Fermanagh Peninsula
Lodge at Lough Erne by Belmore Court • Co Fermanagh, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Self-Catering Stay for up to Six People in 4-Star Lodge
- Within the Stunning Landscape of Lough Erne Resort and The Faldo Course
- Available Sunday to Thursday (£195) or on Friday and Saturday (£295)
The Belmore Court Lodge at Lough Erne lies within the stunning landscape of Lough Erne Resort in Fermanagh, a sanctuary of independence; a home away from home. Locate the ultimate setting for your idyllic break away; one that combines old world heritage and new world luxury – all the while boasting breathtaking panoramic views from almost every vantage point.
Up to six people can stay for two nights at a self-catering lodge from Sunday to Thursday for £195 (up to a £345 value). Alternatively, six people can choose to stay on a Friday and Saturday for £295 (up to a £422.50 value).
The 4 Star Lodge at Lough Erne is owned and managed by Belmore Court & Motel. The interior provides an airy, yet cosy feel, along with all the amenities you'll need including three bedrooms, lounge area, kitchen, and utility room with washing machine and dryer and wi-fi.
You'll be situated just a short distance from the Lough Erne Resort which was voted the winner of Northern Ireland's Hotel of the Year in 2014. Tee up with a round of golf at one of two championship golf courses; indulge in a visit to the Thai spa; and explore the freedom of the self-catering package by dining in one of the resort's exquisite restaurants. A short drive away from Enniskillen town centre means you can delve into Fermanagh's rich culture and explore gorgeous lakelands, castles, and court houses.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for up to six people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Self-catering package.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
This delightful resort enjoys a peaceful and idyllic setting and boasts championship golf courses, a wonderful Thai spa and a host of outdoor and leisure pursuits.-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2015
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy in a Self Catering Lodge
- Option A: Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Option B: Valid Friday and Saturday only
- Children allowed within the allocation of the lodge
- Pets not allowed (registered guide dogs only)
- Free Wifi available
- Parking available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Self-Catering Stay for up to Six People in 4-Star Lodge within the stunning landscape of Lough Erne Resort and The Faldo Course, Available Sunday to Thursday (£195) or on Friday and Saturday (£295)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 028 6632 6633 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings