Manhattan-Style Hotel in Cosmopolitan Newcastle
The Vermont Hotel • Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner in The Bridge Brasserie
- Free City Centre Parking
You desire to stay in a Manhattan-style hotel, splurge on a shopping spree, and sample fine dining—but you don't want to cross the Atlantic to do so. No problem—we've got you covered with an Escape to The Vermont Hotel in the heart of Newcastle city centre.
With no airfare to worry about the cost of this overnight stay on a Sunday to Friday for two people is just £119 in a standard twin or double room at the elegant four-star hotel. The package includes breakfast and a three-course dinner each.
You will unwind in plush and contemporary accommodation that comes complete with en suite and included Wi-Fi. The hotel is independently owned and in the style of a 1930's Manhattan-style tower overlooking the Tyne and Millennium Bridges—you'd be forgiven for thinking you were in the heart of downtown New York, but the included city centre parking makes travel a doddle.
The Food & Drink
Make a stop at the newly-refurbished Bridge Restaurant on the evening of your stay for a three-course dinner—think confit duck terrine, rump of lamb, and strawberry mille-feuille. Return in the morning and load up with your inclusive breakfast: the hot and cold buffet features everything from fruit, cereal, and yoghurt to toast, eggs, and sausages, all complemented by stunning Quayside views and gentle music.
You're in a prime location with direct access to The Quayside to take advantage of the riverside bars and restaurants, the BALTIC centre for contemporary art, or The Sage Gateshead. The Norman keep after which the city is named is just feet away, and it's not much further to the Cathedral Church of St. Nicholas. For culture lovers it's only a short stretch to the Theatre Royal, just seven minutes' walk away, and there's a myriad of nightlife. Shopping fans can make a pilgrimage to Eldon Square or The Metro Centre to cap off their stay with some exciting purchases.
"The restaurant serves up a fine meal of mixed delights, but it's the smorgasbord-for-breakfast that really takes the biscuit."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from July 20, 2014 - September 5, 2014
- Credit/Debit card will be requested to guarantee room at time of booking but will not be charged
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 5, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Not valid on Saturday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin Room, Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner in The Bridge Brasserie, Free City Centre Parking
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- For dinner in The Bridge Brasserie please make dinner reservations at time of booking
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 0191 233 1010 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • Enjoy By September 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms