Marco Pierre White Dining in a 16th-Century Inn
Marco Pierre White's The Frogmill Inn • Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double (Prices from £199)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco Per Person Each Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
This week, swap the ready meals and instant desserts for fresh, refined, indulgent fare: give in to the temptation of an Escape to Marco Pierre White's The Frogmill Inn.
Two-Night Stay for Two People (Saturday and Sunday)—£199 (up to a £382.80 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People (Thursday and Friday)—£199 (up to a £382.80 value)
Three-Night Stay for Two People (Monday to Wednesday)—£249 (up to a £564.20 value)
You and your fellow foodie will sample a deluxe double room at the luxurious countryside inn, complete with king-size bed, desk area, en suite, and elegant yet modern décor such as bare brick and neutral colouring.
The Food & Drink
A daily full English breakfast each isn't all that's included with your stay. The main event is a real opportunity to refine your palate courtesy of a country pub dining experience with good quality, home-cooked food: a delicious three-course dinner per person on each evening of your stay.
The digestif: once dinner has gone down, walk it off with a stomp around Cheltenham Spa; there's plenty of time in the morning, too, since checkout isn't until midday. Allow us to whet your appetite for the area: the historic regency town is home to the likes of Snowshill Manor, Chedworth Roman Villa, Sudeley and Eastnor Castles, the Holst Birthplace Museum, and Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum; there's picturesque nature to take in at Slimbridge Wetlands Centre and Birdland Park and Gardens; or alternatively, get a flavour of modern Cheltenham at the Regent Arcade Shopping Centre or Cheltenham Racecourse.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• Children aged 3 and under stay free; rollaway beds available at an additional supplement of £20 per night.
• Infant beds / cribs available for £10 per night.
• Pets are welcome for an additional charge of £10 per pet (may vary based on length of stay).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The building is rustic and charming; made from traditional stone the hotel dates back to the Doomesday book and is perfect for those looking for a country retreat."-- The Real Critics Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Option A: Valid for 2 night stay on Saturday and Sunday
- Option B: Valid for 2 night stay on Thursday and Friday
- Option C: Valid for 3 night stay on Monday - Wednesday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children 3 years and younger stay free of charge, rollaway beds available, charges may apply, children staying free must occupy the parent or guardian's room with existing bedding and may not be eligible for free breakfast (if one is offered), rollaway beds are available for £20 per night and cribs/Infant beds are available for £10 per night, payable direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed, £10 supplement per pet (may vary based on length of stay), payable direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£109) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco Per Person Each Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01242 822 911 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings