An Education in Adventure Along Coldwater Creek
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two at the Schoolhouse Inn
- Five-Hour Ultimate Zip Adventure for Two
- Three-Hour Taste of the Tours Zip Adventure for Two
- Kayak Rental for Two
- Adventures Gift Basket for Two Including Free Lunch Vouchers
Conjunction junction, what's your function? Hooking up Escapees with an A+ getaway to Florida from Adventures Unlimited.
If recess is your favorite subject, you're going to ace this vacation. Grab a fellow classmate for three nights at the Schoolhouse Inn, and days packed with adventure on Coldwater Creek for $488. Your Escape also includes a gift basket with free lunch vouchers for two.
You'll feel like the teacher's pet in one of the Inn's cozy guest rooms, but you aren't here to linger indoors. Pack your backpack for your included five-hour Ultimate Zip Adventure, soaring through the forest and over the water on a network of 14 ziplines. The following day, class continues with a flight session on the three-hour Taste of the Tours.
Think of these two zip trips as extreme forms of show and tell—your experienced guides will show you Florida from an exciting new perspective and then you tell your jealous friends about how much fun it was.
Consider your paddle down Coldwater Creek, with your included kayak rental, a lesson in Biology 101. You and your partner will take a 4- to 15-mile field trip past acres of untouched forests, during which you'll spot abundant wildlife and maybe learn a thing or two about the ecosystem.
If you can squeeze in more outdoor fun before the bell rings, Adventures Unlimited also offers challenging ropes courses as well as tubing, canoeing, and fishing for additional fees.
Once you graduate from this adventure, Escape is sure to be your new favorite verb.
"Add this place to your bucket list if you've never been here. [Take the] zipline tour above pine trees, paddle the scenic river, or relax on more than 80 acres of wooded property owned by Adventures Unlimited."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, one additional as gift
- Limit one per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2012 • Enjoy By January 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings