Spa Indulgence in Bath
Longleat Homewood Park • Bath, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People (Prices From £139)
- Choice of Deluxe Room or Junior Suite
- Full English Breakfast
- Full Access to the Spa Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Optional Dining Credit
When the Romans wanted to relax and be pampered, they would head to the thermally heated waters of ancient Bath. But even they'd be amazed to see how far we've come if they could experience the luxury at Homewood Park Hotel and Spa, an award-winning temple to wholesome, stylish living just outside of Bath.
An overnight stay in a Deluxe room between Sunday and Thursday at this elegant country house is just £139 (up to a £310 value); or, stay in a Junior suite instead for £199 (up to a £360 value). You can also add £35 dinner credit per person to an overnight stay in a Junior suite for £254 (up to a £385 value).
You'll be lodging in either a Deluxe room or commodious Junior Suite. The gorgeous grounds surrounding the hotel have been garlanded with awards from the Bath in Bloom competition, which you can enjoy all the longer with a late 12 p.m. checkout.
The Food & Drink
Each option includes a full breakfast come morning. Select the dinner option and on the evening of your stay you'll be treated to a sumptuous dinner in the hotel restaurant, with £35 to spend each. Open with the likes of beetroot and blue cheese risotto or a warm tartlet of goat's cheese and pine nut, before moving on to sea bass with coriander gnocchi or loin of pork with crisp belly and pig's ears—and close with an equally tempting selection of desserts.
With included access to the luxurious spa facilities, this Escape is a veritable republic of relaxation: you could take a dip in the hydrotherapy pool that overlooks the gardens, or let tension melt away in the thermal suite.
• This Escape is for two people.
• The hotel lies around 5.5 miles from the centre of Bath.
• There is availability from Sunday to Thursday.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or children's cots/cribs; older children or adults are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This hotel has a delightful location in attractive parkland, close to Bath and the Longleat estate. Bedrooms are stylishly and comfortably appointed, and many enjoy splendid countryside views."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Not Valid: Friday or Saturday
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 29, 2014
- Not valid on July 27, 28, 30 & 31, August 3, 10, 11, 17, 18 & 24, September 1, 2, 3, 7 & 30
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or children's cots/cribs; children up to the age of 12 are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds, payable on redemption
- Pets are allowed upon request, a £30 per dog per night supplement applies payable to the merchant directly; please enquire when booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People (Prices From £139), Choice of Deluxe Room or Junior Suite, Full English Breakfast, Full Access to the Spa Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Optional Dining Credit
- Check in 2:30pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 01225 809108 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 29, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2014 • Enjoy By September 29, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings