Relaxing Pursuits in The Beautiful Lake District
Damson Dene Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Two Lake Windermere Cruise Tickets
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
Two guests can stay two nights for £169 (up to £340.15 value). Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK' and settle into a comfortably furnished standard room for two nights, where the scenery might inspire you to pen an ode.
The Food & Drink
A three-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden. Dishes like chicken liver parfait with red onion marmalade, followed by roast leg of lamb and mint mash, and raspberry Eton Mess await; return to dine on the second night, and you'll enjoy wine to accompany your meal. A full English breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
Lake Windermere is just a short drive away and two lake cruise tickets are included to give you a unique aspect on England's largest lake. Back at the hotel, with the spa handy you could choose to breathe some fresh life into your skin with a facial or make the most of your olfactory sense with an aromatherapy massage, before taking a dip in the spa pool or unwinding in the steam room.
The Need To Know
• All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all children staying for free will be charged for meals taken.
• Children aged 3-15 incur a £30 supplement per stay, includes breakfast and 1 x dinner from children's menu and includes cruise ticket.
• Pets are allowed, £5 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information.
• £20 per person supplement for a Saturday stay.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Framed by fells and encircled by a wooded shoreline, Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from September 1, 2014 - November 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2014
- £20 per person supplement for a Saturday stay, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Room upgrades available from £20 per person, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or children's cots/cribs, all children staying for free will be charged for meals taken
- Children aged 3-15 incur a £30 supplement per stay, includes breakfast and 1 x dinner from children’s menu and includes cruise ticket
- Pets are allowed, £5 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening, Two Lake Windermere Cruise Tickets, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Dinner on the second night must be pre booked and incurs a £20 per person supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 68676 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings