Colourful Culture and Pristine Beaches in Cuba
Dream Yacht Charter •
- Seven-Night, Eight-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People (Prices from £535 pp)
- Standard Cabin with Private Bathroom
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Two-Person Crew
- Linen and Towels
- Waters Sports; Sea Kayak and Snorkelling Equipment
Bucket lists at the ready: a week in the Caribbean, strutting about on a private yacht, and the chance to swim with dolphins are all on the cards courtesy of Dream Yacht Charter's seven-night cruise around Cuba.
Come solo or as a pair: a seven-night cruise around Cuba starts at £535 (up to a £760 value) per person (based on double occupancy), or for one person it's from £639 (up to a £912 value) per person based on single occupancy. You'll stay in an air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom and two sets of linen, towels, and beach towels per person. Your full-board package includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Best Bits
• Luxury yacht with two-person crew at your service
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner included
• Cruise highlights: coral reef snorkelling, wild iguanas, sea turtle farm, mangrove canals, and the chance to swim with dolphins
Your luxury catamaran is crewed by a captain and steward/cook, and features air conditioning, flat-screen TV/DVD player entertainment centre, and spacious deck and cockpit. Diesel, fuel and water for the yacht, and insurance for you and the vessel are covered too.
All the kit for sea kayaking and snorkelling among thousands of fish on the coral reef is onboard, but that's not all that's on the itinerary: visit Cayo Largo, the only inhabited island in the Los Canarréos archipelago, for a spot of shopping and a visit to a sea turtle farm; fish on the Playa Mal Tiempo, Playa Cayo Rosario, and Canal del Estopa; meet the iguanas at Cayo Rico; kayak the mangrove canals; and for a small extra fee, visit a dolphinarium where you may get to swim with the fascinating creatures.
The Need To Know
• Fuel, water, and insurance for yacht passengers are included in the price.
• Mandatory 'Cash Box' not included: £120 per person payable locally in cash upon embarkation.
• Option 'Open Bar' for £72 per person.
• Flights and transfers not included.
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE PER PERSON
- Flights and transfers not included
- Transfers can be arranged when booking for an additional cost payable to the merchant directly
- Option A, C, E, G: Stay valid for 2 people; you MUST purchase TWO vouchers (1per person)
- Option B, D, F, H: 1 voucher is valid for 1 person
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; please call 02380 455 527 (Monday-Friday only) or email email@example.com
- Departure date: 02/08, 09/08, 23/08, 25/10
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double or single occupancy in a Standard Double Cabin with ensuite
- Children are not valid with this promotion
- No pets allowed
- Voucher includes: Seven-Night, Eight-Day Yacht Cruise for One or Two People, Double Cabin with Private Bathroom, Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), Two-Person Crew, Linen and Towels, Onboard Water Activities; Including Sea Kayak and Snorkelling Equipment
- Meeting Point: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 6pm and 12am (midnight)
- Disembark: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 8am and 10am
- There are 2 crew members working on board depending on the capacity, All security equipment is available onboard (Life jackets and fiber boat). Other passengers will be onboard, passengers MUST take their passports onboard
- Cash Box: An additional £120 per person per cruise payable in CASH (local currency) upon embarking, to the merchant directly. Cash box includes (depending on the destinations); Custom taxes, National park fees, Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands, Mooring fees, Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products, Miscellaneous: repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures,
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks are NOT included. Customers have the option to pay an additional £72 (payable to the merchant directly) for an open bar; (Excludes wines)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be extended without LivingSocial’s consent. If merchant offers to extend the Enjoy By date without such consent, LivingSocial cannot assist if merchant defaults
- Call 02380 455 527 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escape supplied by: Dream Yacht Charter, Block 3, Medine Business Park, Royal Road, Cascavelle
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2014 • Enjoy By October 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms